Friday, May 19, 2017

I think Dance is what I enjoy the most, it relaxes me and all my problems fade away. For me dancing is my drug, that one thing that makes me forget about reality and get carried away to a happy place. Unfortunately, once it stops the effect goes away and I am once again hit with the harsh reality.

I enjoy learning new moves, the breeze hitting my body, how the dress dances with me.. Just as drugs are bad, dancing can be too.. People get hurt, bruised, or it can also become stressful. There are people who push themselves too hard to become "perfect" which ends up consuming their lives and bodies.

Being a dancer means discipline, patience, elegance and spice. You must be able to dance under pressure, or memorize a choreography in under an hour or also we must adapt to the costume. At the end of the day you form a small family with your group, the feeling of satisfaction appears and the beauty of the sport is shown through the performance. 

My favorite memory was the time I danced this song called "Yeshua", everything about the dance was beautiful. Also I had the chance to dance with my best friend and 2 other girls. I also ended up having the most bruises during that choreography.

A/N: God I miss dancing... Injuries really do change everything.

1. What sport do you participate in?

2. Have you ever gotten injured?

3. Favorite memory of the sport?