Pepa x fem reader

Request by: 

(Yes I tagged myself, deal with it.)

Tw: cursing

-Y/N's POV-

"Pepa clam down you're being dramatic!"

"You can't tell me to calm down after what you said Felix! You know how my gift works! Why are you so selfish? Is it because you didn't get one?"

They're fighting again. I grabbed Dolores and Camilo by the arm and brought them away from the noice. There would be thundering full blown yelling soon and I didn't want Dolores in too much pain. I took them to their brothers room, where he was playing with a monkey.

"Okay you three, I'm going to try and settle the argument that going on. For the mean time, stay here. Dolores will know when you're allowed to leave. Play with a snake or something, okay? And Dolores, its not too loud here?"

"Not at all, thank you..." She let out her usual small squeak after speaking. It's an odd tick but I've gotten used to it.

I left the room and stood on the second floor, looking down at the arguing couple. They were full blown yelling now. And it was already starting to rain, if this kept up we'd be in for a hurricane. I began walking down the stairs as the yelling got worse.

"WELL MAYBE IF YOU WERNT SO FUCKING EMOTIONAL PEPA!"

"IT'S NOT LIKE I CAN CONTROL HOW I FEEL! WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO?! BOTTLE IT UP UNTIL I CRACK UNDER THE PRESSURE?! WAIT! THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I'VE BEEN DOING! JUST YOU KEEP YOU HAPPY!"

"WELL YOU CERTAINLY HAVEN'T BEEN DOING A GOOD JOB! YOU STILL RAIN EVERYDAY! I WOULN'T BE SURPRISED IF YOU FLOODED THE ENTIRE VILLAGE!

As they continued their argument I walked up to them. "SHUT UP!" My yelling had momentarily stopped them from going at it and the thunder stopped. "All you two have been doing for the past week is fight! You're lucky I'm over here constantly or no one would be watching your children! This isn't good for you, your family, or the Encanto!"

"You're right, Y/N." Felix was oddly calm now. "I think it'd be best if we just divorced."

"That is not what I said to-"

"I'll sign and send over the papers, Pepa." With that he left. Just walked out. Not even asking for a kid or gather possessions. Just left. Some father and husband he was. Then I noticed the rain had started falling harder. I turned to see her with tears streaming down her face. Though it was hard to tell with the rain, but her eyes were red.

"Pepa... I'm so sorry about Felix..."

"I-It's fine, for the best anyway..." She tried to cover the sobs though it wasn't working. We were both already soaked from the rain it barely mattered anymore.

So, I just walked up to her, and hugged her. What else could I do? She accepted the hug and the rain soon began to come to a halt.

"I am still really sorry, I didn't mean for him to take it that way... I know you love him.."

"It's fine. And I don't really.. I love what we used to be... This is honestly for the best. Thank you Y/N."

"Oh.? Uh, yeah! Of course.."

Over the next few weeks I had spent all my time at the Casita. Helping to co-parent three gremlins. They were too much for one person to handle, so I had to hand it to Pepa for barely needing my help. Though I was always around, I wanted to be useful.

"Y/N! Come here!" Julieta was calling me into the kitchen. I walked in to find both her and Bruno.

"Need something Juli?"