Alma x fem reader

OKAY! Before you ask me why the fuck I'm writing this! My idiot friend wanted to mess with me and I was paid 20 dollars. I have to pay for Mc Donald's somehow. And istg if anyone actually votes on this chapter I'll send you to therapy! And it's gonna be short and probs not good but idrc

So requested by: Ava (bitch don't even have an account smh)

(Based while the bitch is young and her kids are like six- it's fun cause her husband is actually dead and I don't have to kill him off- eMoTiOnAl DaMaGe!)

-Y/N's POV-

Encanto has been thriving for five years now. Tonight there would be a celebration at the Casita. The entire village was getting prepared. Decorating and cooking delicious dishes and treats. I had recently befriended the founder of the village, Alma Madrigal. I promised I'd help her decorate the Casita as her children would be busy with other preparations.

As I walked up the Casita opened its doors to let me through. I gave it a nod and walked in. "Alma? I'm here to help decorate!"

"Y/N! Perfect timing!" Alma walked down the stairs, a box in her hands. "I need help getting the streamers to hang from the ceiling."

-I'm already bored so at the fucking party later the night Alma got drunkkkk-

Alma was walking around the kitchen. No one was there thank god. I walked in and found her trying to peel a potato with a spoon.

"Alma. How much did you drink?"

"Oh there you are amor!"

"Amor?"

"Yes? What else would I call the girl I'm in love with?"

"I.. Oh, um wow. I uh, love you too Alma."

(That hurt to write. Fuck you Ava. Anyway I'll be making an ACTUAL update later, I apologize if you read that whole thing through-)

(P.S for reading this all the way through you can request ANYTHING you want and I'll do it even if it breaks the rules I set)