Pepa x fem reader

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I've been busy. BUT! I'm trying my hardest to continue to have the motivation to post frequently! I hope this chapter makes up for it. Might be a part two!

(Based when Pepa is 23 and Felix is somewhere in the void or some crap.)

(Tw: cursing, and titties. Need I say more?) (Now I know some of you are about to skip every other paragraph to find em.)

-Y/N's POV-

"Truth or dare?" Pepa sat on the edge of her bed, next to me.

"Truth."

"Why were you laughing at Bruno earlier?"

"Oh, well don't kill him okay? He told me about his plan. A plan to put rats in your room and see how long it would take you to find all of them. In your bed, wardrobe, and a few other places." A cloud formed over her head. She stood and left the room, saying nothing. I didn't fallow her. I wasn't about to die today.

I heard thunder and a small scream. Followed by Pepa's voice yelling something. I just laid back on the bed, glad I wasn't the one at Pepa's mercy. Actually. That doesn't sound too bad... No wait! Stop being gay! That's wrong! A bad thing! And I'm definitely not thinking about it! And I've totally never considered it! No, most definitely not!

I heard the door open and close again. I didn't say anything and kept laying there. Pepa didn't speak either. I heard her walk across the room and open her wardrobe. I sat up and looked around to see what she was doing.

Oh. My. Fucking. God.

Her dress was not only soaked from the rain. But discarded on the floor! She stood, back turned to me, in a bra and shorts. (Yes I know she wouldn't have a bra on. And yes I do know she doesn't wear shorts under her dress. 'Tis for the plot.)

She pulled a dry dress out of the wardrobe. Then she froze. She turned around, holding the dress against her to further hide her chest. I wish I was that dress... Wait! No! No I don't!

"Were you watching me change?" She didn't sound mad. More shocked than anything.

"Nah. You've got small boobs anyway."

"I will murder you!" Now she sounded mad.

"You wouldn't. Actually, I dare you! I know you won't!" I thought through my entire life after saying those words. Pepa wasn't one to back down from a challenge. Even if it meant trying to murder her best, and probably only, friend.

Pepa charged at me, discarding the dress. She tackled me onto the bed. We proceeded to fight. Kind of. All we ended up doing was pulling hair, trying to top the other, and occasionally throwing a punch. (Stop thinking!)

We fell of the bed, with me on top of her. I sat up on her stomach and looked down at Pepa. I'm surprised I didn't have a heart attack right then and there. She glared at me, red in the face. Hair messy and fallen out of its usual braid. And breasts.

Wait what?

Most of her cleavage was showing, though her bra still covered her partly. I felt my face heating up.

Divert your gaze fool! Where do I look?! Ack! Titties! Wait no! That's gay! Stop being gay! That's not right! BUT BOOBS! BITCH THAT IS YOUR BEST FRIEND! LOOK THE FUCK AWAY!

I scrambled to get off her and stand up. I just tripped myself and ended up on the floor next to her. I covered my face. This is a nightmare.

"What an interesting dialogue.?" Pepa almost whispered.

"Oh my lord. Please tell me I didn't say that out loud." Uncovered my face to look at Pepa, who was staring at the ceiling, still red.

"You did." She tilted her head to look at me. "Though, I don't mind as much as I probably should.. Our parents would be mad..."

I sighed and stood up. I held my hand out to Pepa, who took it. I helped her up and immediately pulled her into a hug, not giving her time to steady herself. She gladly accepted and hugged me back.

"Y'know what?" She hummed, pulling away from the hug. "Fuck it." I grabbed her face and kissed her. She didn't recuperate and after a few heartbeats I pulled away. "Sorry, I should've asked." (CONSENT!) She just stood, shocked. She then shook her head as though that would clear the fog in her brain.

"Do that again.." She whispered, looking at the floor.

I did. And this time she kissed back. I pulled away and looked at her. "I know I shouldn't, but I love you Pepa.."

"I love you too. And hell, Mama was getting mad I couldn't find anyone to marry anyway. I doubt she'll be happy about this. But whatever, at least I've found someone to marry. That must out for something, right?"

"I'm sorry, MARRIAGE?! We just confessed!"

"What can I say? I love affection. Also, I'm not letting you go now. You're stuck with me bitch!" I smiled at her comment.

But we both froze as we heard someone running outside. What the fuck? I could hear things being knocked over and trampled from here! The door burst open and Alma stood there.

"I heard the word marriage! Who's getting married?! Pepa, did you finally find a husband like your sister?" Did this lady have super hearing when marriage became a topic? "Wheres your dress.?"

"Mami! Quit comparing me to Julieta! But yes I have found a wife!"

"Wonderful! I'm sorry, did you say wife?"

"Hello soon to be mother in law! What's up?"

I think that woman had a stroke right then and there.

(Was that any good? I'm trying but I really don't know sometimes. And I feel like it got really random towards the end-)