Stalker Pepa x fem reader

Requested by: Tatiana_Riddle

Tw: cursing, creepy shit

(First time writing about stalking so bear with me here)

-Pepa's POV-

Y/N was currently shopping in the market. I was watching her from a distance like usual. Mama had invited her to dinner with the family later. I've only ever really talked to her in person a few times. I watched as she talked with a man who was flirting with her. He won't be doing that for long...

After Y/N left him alone I made quick work of him. Nothing too bad, certainly didn't kill him. Y/N probably wouldn't want him dead. Instead I harmed him and threatened his life if he flirted with Y/N again. He now knew his boundaries, and if he didn't want to die, he wouldn't step over the line.

A few hours later and it was time for dinner. I cleaned myself up and walked to the dining room. Shortly after Y/N arrived and it was time for dinner. I made sure I got a seat next to her. Both my siblings sat across from us with my mother at the head of the table.

"Y/N, thank you for coming. Your family may have been too busy for dinner but at least you're here." Y/N's family played a big part in helping the Encanto. They made sure we had enough supplies and food coming in and out. They were the reason the village functioned so smoothly.

After mama had said what she needed to, the usual dinner chatter started. My siblings were both talking and Mama was being quiet, eating her meal.

"So, Pepa, is it? What do you tend to do for fun?"

Oh she's talking to me! What am I supposed to say? Stalk you? No! "I like to go for walks." That's a normal response right?

"Nice! I like walks too!"

"I know."

"Huh?"

"Oh, uhh. I've heard a lot about you." I tried to play off my minor slip up by acting casual. Wasn't the ideal situation.

"Ah, makes sense. I've heard a bit about you as well."

"What would that be?"

"That you're scary and reserved. Though you don't seem all that scary to me!"

"Oh. I see."

Soon dinner ended, and I had to say goodbye to Y/N.

"I should be going but Pepa, we should be friends! Are you free to hang out tomorrow?"

"Oh yeah! You can come here!"

"Okay, see you tomorrow!"

The next day Y/N went to the Casita as planned. The two hung out and talked. Overall they had a blast! They continued to schedule hang out times everyday. Though after around a week or so of this they were walking around the market and a young man approached them.

"Are you Pepa Madrigal?"

"I am."

"I just wanted to tell you I think you're beautiful. Would you be interested in going on a date with me?"

"Hey, I'm Y/N and she's not interested buddy."

"My names Felix, not buddy. And you don't get to choose who she's interested in."

"Felix, is it? Y/N is correct. I'm not interested in you."

"Why not?!"

"I'm attracted to females."

"See? Next time just listen to me dude!"

The next day they were walking through the market again. This time another man approached Y/N. "Y/N L/N? I'm Marcus, would you be willing to accompany me on a date?"

"I'd love too, but I'm currently interested in someone else." Oh. She's in love with someone? I'm still hurting this dude. Then I'll figure out who she likes and deal with them.

"I understand. Have a wonderful day, you two!" And with that he walked away.

"One moment Y/N!" I rounded the street corner to follow him. "Marcus!"

"Pepa Madrigal? Need something?"

I kicked him hard in the shin, making his knees buckle and having him fall to the ground. "Don't you ever try and ask Y/N out on a date again. And don't you tell her about this either. Or I promise you, you won't live to see another day. Okay?"

"I- yeah.. Okay..."

I left him there but when I went to round the corner I almost ran into Y/N. She had no doubt heard that all...

"Pepa. How long have you been threatening people that like me.?"

"A few years now." If she knows there's no point in trying to hide it.

"Why..?"

"Because I'm in love with you!"

"I- I love you too Pepa.. But please stop threatening people... Okay?"

"Anything for you mi vida."

(BAM, GAY SHIT COMPLETE! It's a bit shorter than what I normally do though I wasn't positive how I wanted to do this. I'm glad I'm actually starting to get requests instead of having to make stories for myself.)