New Oneshot Book

Hello all. I have a new oneshot book, it's a bit different. I do songshots there, and it's all explained. I know those of you have loved following this book and I thank you for the support. If you don't know what songshots are, it's explained in the new book.

I'm doing one more chapter of this book. And to finish it off, I need assistance. We'll be doing a Julieta x fem Y/N. There will be an age gap, and I want to try and make it my longest most chaotic chapter yet!

I want all of you to write, one word, or a phrase, like 'murder' or 'Bitchy Bruno'. And it will be included in the story. Say someone said "In a field it rained" I'd probably have Pepa water the fields, which is pretty basic but you get the idea. Now one thing, no sex or incest or anything related. You can get dark just don't do there. You have the power to alter this story any way you want and I am excited to be here for it. One person can write multiple things, I will include them all.

You have until the final chapter is up. Have fun.

(Ps, currently working to change the plot up a bit for my Pepa x reader and it's taking a while. Also somehow for some weird reason I'm working on three Julieta x readers at once? I'm only gonna post the first chapter once I have it all written so I can stay on schedule though. So keep an eye out for that I guess.)