Julieta x fem reader

Hi! Real quick! I appreciate everyone's understanding as to why requests are taking so long. As I'm still hospitalized I hope to just write for myself as of right now. I'm still taking in requests and will fill them when I can.

This will be a bit short as I'm running low on ideas.

-Y/N's POV-

I once again found myself standing next to Julieta as she ran her stall. Though is seemed as if people has finally taken a break from getting hurt. No one had come to the stall all day. Except Mariano. Isabela thought Camilo was messing with her again and he ended up falling in a pile of cacti.

"So, Y/N, once were done here what do you want to do?" Julieta  was organizing ingredients as she spoke.

"World domination."

"That's a bit.. Ambitious."

"You're my world." I smiled, which she didn't see as she was turned away.

"Oh, that's sweet." Ah, she didn't understand. Julieta then turned to face me, face red. "Y/N!"

"Whattt?"

"You- I- But- NO!" Aw, She was so flustered she tried to say three sentences and gave up on all of them. She turned around, crossing her arms. I put my hands on her hips and head on her shoulder.

"Mi vida~" She didn't try moving away, she just turned her head so I couldn't see her face.

"Y/N.."

"Amor, what's got you so.. upset?" I turned her around to get her to look at me, my hands still on her hips.

"You're embarrassing!" This time she tried to walk away. I pulled her back and gave her a short kiss.

"Life goal accomplished." I smiled and she looked away again.