1

MONTH 1

"You know i am not afraid of anything, Kai !"
The fierce girl said with a smirk challenging the guy who just questioned her ability.

"Ya, ya, i know,Jennie Kim, the troublemaker of YG is not afraid of anything but still.... there are some things even you can't do." Kai replied back without care.

"There's nothing that Jennie Kim cannot do, try me! " Jennie Kim said with a snark in her voice.

"Ohhh really! " Kai smirked.

Both were looking at each other with fire in their eyes. The whole college cafe was looking at both of them, waiting for whats gonna be today's fun challenge. It was a common occurrence in the YG college. Students challenging each other and creating havoc in whole college but "The Best Troublemaker" title was beholded by one and only Jennie Kim.

"Like i said, try me!" said Jennie .

"Okay then, can you kiss a girl ? " Kai laughed, resting his chin on his hand.

The words took Jennie by surprise. Its not like she hasn't kissed before but the fact that she has never kissed a girl before. Why she'll ever kiss a girl, she's as straight as a pole.

Kai stood from his chair and laughed at Jennie's stupor look. He placed his arm around her shoulder.

"Told you there are some things that even you can't do! " He said in her ear teasing her and then left the cafe leaving her behind.

The hushing dull voices of students gossiping about what just happened brought her back to present. She stared at the students looking at her. She can't let Kai drown her reputation that easily. She picked her bag and speed toward the hallway where he went.
Kai was standing near his locker with his friends boasting about the incident. It fueled her anger more.

"Hey Motherfucker, do you think I'll let you live with ease! " She barked at him.

Kai looked at the source of voice and his eyes filled with amusement.

"So, you decided to kiss, my princess! " Kai said jokingly.

"Shut your shitty mouth and tell me which bitch i have to smack my lips with ? " She yelled.

Kai laughed loudly at her comment and rubbed his chin pretending to be serious. He wasn't surprised that Jennie Kim didn't step back from his challenge. Jennie Kim is fearless, he knows this. Its always fun to see her out of her comfort zone.

"The first girl who'll enter through the doorway will be your lucky bitch! " He said pointing toward the glass door.

The whole hallway stopped their activities. Everyone was holding their breathe, looking at the door, waiting for the lucky girl who'll be able to get Jennie Kim's kiss because why not. Jennie Kim is not only a troublemaker, she's the most beautiful girl of the college too.

Jennie was waiting for the girl who'll be the first girl she'll kiss. She's not showing but she is hella nervous right now. She don't even know who she's gonna kiss. Someone gasping loudly caught her attention. She looked up to find her best friend Rosé coming toward the door, waving her hand at her. No, why it has to be Rosé.

"Shit, you're dead Kim if you kissed her. Lisa is in kickboxing team, you know right! "
She heard Kai laughing with his friends.

She can't kiss Rosé. Lisa will kill her for kissing her girlfriend. On top of that, for a challenge. But she has to do it, no matter what. She closed her eyes, took a deep breathe and started moving toward Rosé. Its "Do or Die" now, Jennie Kim !

(Who'll save Jennie from Lisa's wrath now? 😢😢😢
And tell me if you liked Kai and Jennie's fun bickering! 😊)