13

"No Rosé, pose with the flowers and Jennie,tilt your hat a little." Lisa yelled clicking the picture while both girls smiled widely toward the camera.

Today was their last day at college, their graduation day.

Everyone was full of energy and joy. Everyone was feeling mixed emotions. Happy that they are finally graduating and entering their adult life, at the same time sad because they have to leave their friends and college life behind. Jennie, Rosé and Lisa has same emotions in their hearts busy capturing every moment in their camera while their parents were busy talking to each other, over excited for theirs daughters. Lisa has got sports scholarship in Bighit University while Rosé has got scholarship in SM School of Music and Arts. They will be in different cities but still not far and will be able to meet each other on weekends. Jennie has also got acceptance letter from SNU but still has not decided yet what she really wanted to do but she was almost sure that she will be joining Lisa as Biology courses in that university are much interesting.

Everyone gathered together when Mr. Park announced from mic for ceremony to start. They got their degrees one by one. Some speeches made them smile while some brought tears to their eyes. They laughed a lot when Mr. Park lectured Kai in front of everyone because he challenged him too on the last day of the college. When it was time for the pic,they all smiled at the camera and then flipped their hats in the open sky with a howl. Everyone was busy hugging each other and taking pictures. Rosé and Lisa was talking to Lisa's parents while hers was busy with some other parents. So she moved around to look at the people around her to capture this memory in her heart. She was lying to herself because she knew that she was only looking for that one person. She was moving here and there and found Kai laughing as well as arguing with Ten over something, probably making some new bet. Their eyes met and she offered a smile while Kai engulfed her in a big hug which she reciprocated.

"You know today is our last day together and i know you're the person I'll miss out alot when I'll move to Seoul." Kai said softly in between the hug and Jennie patted his back which made him laugh.

"So Seoul..... "

"Yeah! By the way you didn't told me your crush name? " Kai said in teasing tone after breaking the hug.

"What crush??? I don't know what you're talking about?" His question took Jennie by surprise.

Kai laughed then answered, "Remember our last bet, which i must remind you that you lost.... and i punished you to kiss your crush. So tell me, who's the one you kissed??? "

The answer made Jennie almost lost her balance but she somehow kept her ground. She didn't answered Kai's question and shoved him a little who laughed at her response. She moved into the crowd further leaving Kai who again got busy with his friends. She then spotted an empty bench near the side and sat on it. She closed her eyes to think about what Kai just told her. She was there for few minutes when she felt someone sitting beside her but still kept her eyes closed.

"You know i also spent my last few minutes of my graduation ceremony on this bench. "

"Now we have one more common thing between us aside from our surname, biology and challenges." She replied in calm tone still not opening her eyes. She knew who the person sitting beside her was. She doesn't need to open her eyes to tell that it was Jisoo. She can identify her voice in sea of thousand people. Maybe she like this girl a little too much.

"Right! So what made you sit here?" Her professor asked.

"Nothing, just thinking about some stuff ?" She replied opening her eyes.

"College stuff !"

"Not exactly but something about my future! " she said not giving proper answer to her professor's query.

"You'll be okay whereever you'll go, i know this. I didn't get time to say this before but your assignment was really cool. One can see your interest and tell that you're awesome in whatever you do!" Her professor said.

"So can you see what i am interested in? I know that you know the answer."
She added looking straight in her professor's eyes. Her professor was about to say something but holded herself back and decided to stay silent. They stared at each other in silence for few moments then Jennie decided to step back.

"I think i should head back now. My friends are probably waiting for me! " She stood from her seat while Jisoo was still sitting in her and didn't replied. She was about to move but then stopped and said to her professor,

"You're my Professor while i am just your student and i respect you alot. But i can't deny what i feel in my heart, what i feel for you!

I wasn't in my right mind last time....but now i am totally sober and thinking straight. I am not telling this to you to get some response or anything. I am telling you this to let you know that you're the person who made me feel all these emotions, that you're an awesome person and you also deserve love. I don't know why you hold back from everything, what happened in your college life that made you like this, its like there's some mystery going around you. I'll not try to know what it is but I'll hope that you'll try to live your life to the fullest like i am going to live mine."

Her professor was silent which made her a little frustated so she looked at her professor who was looking at the opposite direction at some far distance.
It made her heart shatter but she sat beside her. Her professor hugged her with one arm and she hugged her back tightly to absorb every inch of her memory in her mind. Her professor slowly patted her back to calm her. She heard her professor's calm heartbeat beating against her ear which made her mind easy. Maybe thats the most closest she can get to her.

But she was glad that Jisoo will always remain the first girl she kissed, first girl she liked and first girl she fell for.

fin.