8

MONTH 5

Finally after a month, the havoc created by Jennie Kim died, not totally but people were more focused on the year projects that they have to submit and the new challenge happening between Kai and Ten. She made amends with Mr. Park too when she went to their house with Lisa. It became possible with the help of Rosé because how a father can ignore her beautiful daughter's plead to forgive her best friend. What amazed her was the fact that Mr. Park was not mad at her at all, not even a bit, just little sad that his one precious secret got out but that sadness too disappeared in thin air when Jennie gifted him Blackpink's next concert tickets as apology. They all had too much fun that night and Mr. Park almost caught Rosé and Lisa kissing at the doorway which was funny considering how nervous both of them were looking after that, specially Lisa.
Now kissing reminds Jennie of only one person and all those memories starts tingling her sensations like that moment had happened just now. Right now, she's waiting for her professor who is on leave from last two days and she don't know why her absence is making her anxious, probably because she knows it has something to do with Coach Jung.

Flashback
2weeks ago

Jennie wanted to know her professor's reaction on the message she left for her. She thought her professor will try to find the real person behind this chaos because she's Turtle Rabbit but nothing that sort of happened. She didn't even gave any fuck. When students wanted to know her reaction about Mr. Park's video and asked her about it in one lecture, she just replied it was funny but it was indecent of that person to upload it and continued her business like there was no message at all. So she decided to observe her professor for some time which she did and Lisa labelled it as "stalking" but she'll like to stick with the word "observation". That observation lead her to a cafe near college where she saw her professor talking with Coach Jung last weekend. She wasn't able to hear their conservation but she observed them from far. There was something in her eyes, like she was trying to hide some pain. They were not talking much but it was clear from their faces that conservation was very serious.

Flashback ends.

The more she tries to read her professor, the more she becomes a mystery and that mystery is attracting her to the girl, like a moth to flame. She want to know her professor. Who she is? How she used to be like? What's the mystery between her and Coach Jung? What happened in her past that made her this?

She didn't get any answer of her any question and her professor also decided to take another leave which is weird because she knew her professor will never make her students suffer at any cost. Yes, thats how much passionate Proff. Kim Jisoo is even if she's here for few months which raised another question in Jennie's mind that why she's here for only limited time period when she's so much passionate about teaching and her subject.
Jennie decided that its time to get some answers. She picked her bag and called Rosé as she walked out of class.

(At College Cafe)

"So you are saying that you want her address. Like her home address, not even number or anything? " Rosé asked Jennie like she demanded some huge amount of money which she knows Rosé will give her without any doubt too.

"Yes! you heard it right, Rosé! I am asking you to get her address. I can do it too but I've to sneak into your father's office for that which i don't think you'll like. Thats why i am asking you for it." Jennie replied calmly.

"That some next level desperation. Can't stay away from your girl! " Lisa added in teasing tone.

"I just want to know how she is. Why she's not coming to college? I haven't seen her face from last three days. She's on leave without any earlier notice or anything which is very opposite of her behaviour because she's very disciplined and passionate about her work. I mean, one time she has to be just ten minutes late to our lecture because of some work and she still managed to send a notice to inform us regarding it. Remember, she's the same lady who was running like a typhoon in the hallway on her first day to avoid getting late to her lecture and...... "

Jennie stopped talking when she noticed both her friends were looking at her with  amused expressions, smiling ear to ear, holding each other like lovesick puppies.

"What??? I am not reciting Shakespeare here! Where your both mind got lost? " She said to her friends who looked unaffected by her words.

"Lisa, she's really falling for her. Did you see the way she's talking about her? Right!!! " Rosé asked looking at Lisa.

"Yaaa, you're right Rosie! I've never seen her like this before! This is some new wholesome shit." Lisa replied to her girlfriend who nodded her head in agreement.

"First of all, i am right here in front of you both. So stop talking like i am not present and second, i am talking about something important, so focus !!!!! " Jennie said frustratingly.

Both Rosé and Lisa looked at her trying to pretend serious but failing miserably. Jennie closed her eyes. Her friends will be death of her and she needs to see her professor before that.

"So Rosé, as i was asking about the address....."

"Don't worry! I'll manage it. Just give me ten minutes." Rosé said with a smile assuring Jennie who nodded her head to thank her.

"Okay, i am leaving for day. Make sure you send me address in ten minutes. Goodbye!!! " Jennie said leaving both her friends in the cafe.

"She's really a gone case. She never ever even acted an inch like this for any boy. Not even for the ones she liked." Lisa said looking at Jennie's retreating figure.

"You are right but is this right? She's a professor." Rosé said in worried tone.

"Its looking like I've possesed your soul. I was the one more concerned about that fact." Lisa said smiling at Rosé.

"Yes, you've possesed my soul, my mind, my heart and my everything, Miss Lalisa Manoban! " Rosé replied back with teasing tone. "But i am really worried abbut Jennie, Lisa. "

"And i don't think Jennie will do anything she know is wrong. She's just curious, thats it. Its all new to her and she's just trying to understand her feelings." Lisa replied.

"I don't feel like attending any class too. When the end year party is gonna happen? You know what, i am bunking. Wanna join me?" Lisa asked Rosé holding her hand.

"I've free classes today! So, okay with me." Rosé replied after some thought.

Lisa stood from her chair and looked at Rosé.

"Lets go!!! "

"Yaaa! But before that let me send the address to Jennie." Rosé said tapping her phone and picking her bag at same time.