10

"I know it was you and i know what you want to know too. But try to understand that it'll get you nothing and you're just wasting your time on me."

Jisoo placed her coffee mug on the table and looked into Jennie's shocked eyes with seriousness in her own.

Jennie was still recovering from her professor's shock. Before she can ask anything her professor came to sit beside her and placed her hand on hers and said again in soft tone,

"Turtle Rabbit isn't someone you should admire, Jennie. Turtle Rabbit was a stupid 22 years old jerk who used to get adrenaline rush out of hurting people and thinking its just a stupid challenge which was wrong and she learnt her lesson."

"I don't admire Turtle Rabbit, i admire you. " she replied back.

"And we both are same." Her professor shrugged.

"You are but still you aren't! You are different." She tried to clarify.

Jisoo didn't replied back, she was thinking something then she said.

"You are right. The old Jisoo Kim was Turtle Rabbit and the now Jisoo Kim isn't. So there is no point in trying to know about her and calling out her name or challenge her in any manner. I hope you're understanding. "

Jennie nodded her head again still trying to process the whole conversation in her head. Her professor knew everything from the start still chose to kept low. Why her professor hate Turtle Rabbit?
Whats relation between her and Coach Jung? Who is the girl in the picture? The more her professor wants her to leave everything, the more she wants to know everything. But she can't jump into someone else life just because she's curious about them and find them interesting. Jisoo Kim, her Biology professor also her first girl crush will always remain a mystery to her.

"I understand everything, Professor Kim!" She said giving her professor her widest smile.

Her professor's tensed face relaxed after hearing her answer. She patted Jennie's head and then took her mug again to sip her coffee.

They drank their coffee in silence together and when Jisoo went to see her off to the door, Jennie couldn't help but ask her professor a one more question.

"ummm.... So will i see you tomorrow? I mean.....i mean will you come to college tommorow? Thats what i mean. I am submitting my assignment tomorrow."

Jisoo nodded her head with wide smile assuring Jennie. They didn't said it to each other but sure felt like they were promising it to each other.

Jisoo went back to her room and picked her cold cup of tea to put it in the sink. How Jennie never knew it but her professor noticed her love for coffee right away because she sometimes used to come to class with coffee in her hand. Well, Jennie will never knew it. Jisoo thought.

So Jennie wasn't the only one who noticed someone. Only few chapters left for this series.