7

Jisoo was in her office when she recieved a link in her biology group. She opened the link and it took her to a video uploaded on college site but before she can open the video, its caption shocked her which was...
"Welcome Back Turtle Rabbit!"

She immediately opened the video and found her Dean dancing on Kill This Love, only in his boxer near a swimming pool which she immediately recognised as the college pool area. He was loudly singing the lyrics too. Who knew that their Dean will turn out to be a Blackpink fan. She stopped the video and started thinking about the person who uploaded the video. Only one person in this college has guts to do this with dean. There was a little strained smile on her face.

"I tried hard to hid my past but you knew about me this whole time..... Jennie. "
She mumbled to herself, writing her name on a blank paper lying on table.

====

Within few hours, the whole campus was on fire. Not because of firecrackers but because of the video uploaded on college site. The dancingdean hastag was breaking the internet but more interesting thing than the video was its caption. Everyone was eager to know about Turtle Rabbit. There were some rumours going around that it was Turtle Rabbit who actually uploaded the video. On the other hand, Dean's office was full of chaos because of the intruder who crashed their whole security system just to upload a embarassing video of their Dean on college site, that too from his personal account.

"Sir, our man has checked it twice. There was no hacking or anything. Someone actually uploaded it using your password and your computer. " The assistant said to the Mr. Park who was sitting in his chair.

"And the video..... " He asked in defeated tone already knowing the answer.

"That is already a massive hit, Sir. You've already got more than 7k views on youtube and.....

The excited assistant stopped midtalking when Mr. Park glared at him.

"I mean we've already deleted the video from college site but can't do anything about other sites. If you want we can contact police and take an action....

"No, there's no need for it. I'll handle it myself. The students will forget about it after sometime." Mr. Park said sighing.

"But Sir, who could've done it." The assistant asked thinking hardly.

Mr. Park said nothing and signed his assistant to leave the office. He slumped back in his chair.

"When will you stop doing these pranks, Jennie Kim!" He mumbled to himself.

=====

Jennie was cornered by both her friends in an empty classroom of college. They both were looking at her waiting for her to explain the incident.

"Why you're looking at me like this?" She said innocently.

"Why you did it, Jennie!" Rosé asked Jennie.

"I don't know what you are talking about? " She lied knowing her friends will catch her lie in a second.

Lisa pulled her coller and looked at her in anger trying to scare her but freed her when Rosé holded her hand to stop her.

"You know how embarrassed Appa is. He's not even coming out of his office. I don't wanna know anything else, i just want to know the reason why you did it." Rosé said looking at her concernly.

"Because she's mad Rosie !!! Last time she was ready to kiss you for some dumb challenge and now your father......" Lisa said in frustration.

"Lisa, please let her explain. I know she'll never embarrass Appa without any strong reason." Rosé said again.

Jennie closed her eyes and opened them to look at her friends. She holded both of their hands in hers and urged them to sit. When the three friends were finally settled in their seats, she looked at them again.

"Okay, so Kai challenged me again in the cafe yesterday. I refused to do the challenge.... "

It made Lisa look at her in shock.

"Yes Lisa, i refused to do the challenge but he was persistent, even everyone in the cafe was looking at me like i committed some crime. Then Kai offered me a challenge saying it'll be my last challenge and he'll not bother me for remaining period of college. So i accepted it. When i looked at the video, i was shocked but i had already accepted the challenge. And you know how difficult it is for me to back off from a challenge." She said explaining the incident.

"So it means that no more challenges from now." Rosé asked in disbelief.

"Yes Rosé, no more challenges. Atleast from my side. Can't say anything about Kai and others." Jennie said assuring her.

"Yes!!!! Finally Jennie Kim will give some time to her friends. You know how difficult it is to spend some time with you when you're always running here and there doing some shit. I thought I'll not see you all this time. I want to spent my remaining time with you both. Who knows what future holds for us. " Rosé said excitedly hugging her.

"So you're not angry anymore!" Jennie asked hugging her back.

"Are you crazy? I wasn't mad just little tensed." Rosé replied back. Jennie looked at Lisa who just shrugged off her doubts with a smile.

"I am fine. You know my temper. Atleast Mr. Park's sacrifice was worth something." Lisa said jokingly.

"Yaaa.... I need to talk to him but i don't think he'll talk to me right now." Jennie said.

"Yes, but forget about it. He's alright, just very embarrassed right now. You know he kicked me out of his office when i asked him about Blackpink !!!" Rosé said laughing.

"I think now I've to learn some Blackpink songs to impress your father! " Lisa joked hugging Rosé.

"Please, don't. I don't want to see you and him dancing together. He has already embarrased us enough. Next time he says that he has some urgent meeting on a holiday, i am totally not believing him." Rosé said in scared tone making both Jennie and Lisa turned into a laughing mess.

"Instead of that, how about we secretly follow him together and enjoy his live performance !!! I'll bring the snacks too." Lisa added laughing.

Rosé tried to hit Lisa who dogded her attack and ran out of classroom laughing and Rosé followed her girlfriend. Jennie too came out of classroom and looked at both her friends with affectionate smile. She know she'll miss them both alot after college. Afterall they were all she had. Her everything in this college. Then thought of a certain blonde crossed her mind.
Could she have noticed her caption?
How she'll react if she came to know that it was her doing?