11

MONTH 6

Last 6 months were the most thrilling time of her life. Jennie is assure of this fact as she was looking at both her friends who were drinking and dancing together like monkeys while Kai was busy drunk challenging someone.

How 6 months flied away.
Meeting Jisoo still feels like a yesterday incident. She didn't saw Jisoo after submitting her assignment. That was basically her last day she met her because she got busy in exams prepration after that and studies consumed all her time. Now she's here at the Kai's year end party looking at her friends, enjoying her beer but her mind is somewhere else, on Jisoo.

"Hey you! One last challenge. Come, fight with me! " Kai came out of nowhere and stood in front of her, more like wiggling.

"College is over, boy. So no challenge, no such shit! " Jennie laughed at Kai. He's still not going to accept his defeat.

"Last challenge Jennieshieee, you know i like you alot when we fight! " Kai cooed as his slung his one arm around Jennie.

"Didn't get enough defeats from Ten, hmmmmm! "Jennie teased him which made him pout. She never said but Kai was one of the persons she's gonna miss alot beside Rosé and Lisa.

"He's not fun at all. You are superfun. " Kai said hugging her enthusiastically like a kid.

"Okay, okay! One last challenge. Lets go! She said after finishing her beer in one swig and standing.

"But wait a sec, whats the challenge is ?" Kai said nothing but his smile got more wide which isn't a good sign Jennie deducted.

**************

Jisoo was sleeping peacefully in her bed when noise of someone yelling and banging her door interrupted her. Who has gone mad at two in the morning. She went to open her door in frustation and yell at whoever that person is. But the person she found on her doorway, person who disturbed her sleep was none other than Jennie Kim.

"What are you doing here? " she asked Jennie.

Jennie beamed like a sun in the middle of night instead of answering and hugged her out of nowhere.

"Jisoooyaah, yuuuou kno...wwww i missss...sed you!" She said in child like voice dropping all the formalities between them.

"Are you drunk, Jennie?" Jisoo asked breaking the hug and looking at the girl's face to have a clear look. She's more than drunk. Jisoo concluded after looking at the girl's stupefied smile. She had no option but to take her inside. She can't leave her outside like this. She holded Jennie from one side and closed her door then she took her to hallway and made her sit on sofa which was very difficult as the girl kept jumping like a baby.

"Okay, now tell me why you're here and why you are drunk?" she asked Jennie who was busy playing with her hairs.

"Kai said it was fun, it was no fun ,i lost. Jisooyaahhhh, i lost!!! He gave me punishment! " Jennie complained with a angry pout which made Jisoo smile despite of her sleeping state.

"So sad that you lost but what he said to you? " she asked in soft voice.

Jennie holded both her hands and came closer to her.

"He challenged me to beer pong but we had to solve Maths after that to prove who was more drunk. It was unfair, i am weak in Maths, he knew it. He cheated. He's a cheater. " Jennie said complaining ,her eyes were about to get watery. Jisoo holded her hand to keep drunk girl from crying.

"So what was the punishment?" she asked delicately not to hurt the girl.

Jennie started laughing at her question and placed both her arms around Jisoo's neck. She looked into her eyes, face closer to her which startled Jisoo but she kept her ground.
She looked back at Jennie trying to understand her mind.

"He said.......
i have to go........ and kiss.....
the person i like."

Jennie said in hushed tone which made Jisoo stiff in her position. Jennie shifted both her hands from Jisoo's neck to her face. She was looking at Jisoo with intensity which shifted something in Jisoo's heart but she knew that Jennie wasn't in her right mind now. Jisoo removed Jennie's hands and smiled at her.

"You know you are drunk, right! You are not thinking straight right now." She said softly to Jennie. Jennie nodded and suddenly hugged her which she didn't denied because of some reason. They both were in that position for sometime and Jisoo realised from the sound of soft snoring that Jennie fell asleep in her arms. She broke the hug and made the girl sleep comfortably on couch . She tucked her body with nearby blanket. She was about to leave when she hear the girl mumbling something in her sleep. She went close to her but after hearing her words , went straight to her room. She was sure that she can't sleep at all now.

" jisoo kim....best kiss.....cute .....i like soo..... "

Yes, she heard the words right and she knew the meaning behind them. But she can't do anything about it. Jennie isn't the who got punishment, it was Turtle Rabbit who got it but her punishment was a real one. She can't like or love anyone, atleast not without guilt. Yes, thats why she hate Turtle Rabbit. Thats why she hate herself.