4

(At college Cafe)

"So thats what happened." Jennie finally exhaled.

Rosé and Lisa looked at her like they have seen some ghost. Then out of nowhere Lisa yelled,

"Are you insane? Have you lost your mind or something? What were you thinking ?"

Rosé looked at her with concern. She was calm as compared to Lisa.

"Yes, she's right. You could've been punished or much worse, expelled from college. And you're telling all of this to us now."

"Why she'll get expelled for kissing you? " Lisa looked at her with confusion.

Rosé looked at her girlfriend in disbelief.

"Thats what your over possessive ass got from this whole conversation. Not me Lisa, for kissing her professor! Thank God, that girl is an angel who is mature and understanding and rather than taking any action in adrenalin rush like you both idiots, she tried to understand the situation first." She sighed in frustation.

"She could've only get you expelled from college but if you layed your finger on my girlfriend or even think of it, you know what will happen, Kim! " Lisa gave warning to Jennie who avoided her look.

"Stop Lisa! Jennie, what i am saying is that you're lucky and i am telling you to stop all this nonsense from a long time. Its high time you act on it now!"

"I think you're right. She said something similar too. I never thought about consequences before jumping into these challenges." Jennie said in low tone.

"Owwww, are my ears working right? You really said it!!!!!!! Bdw, whats the name of angel who made you realise this! " Rosé cooed.

"Kim Jisoo, she's our new Biology Assistant Professor."
Jennie replied with a small smile. She like her name alot. They share same surname. How cute!

"What you'll do with her name?" Lisa asked her curious girlfriend who was now focused on reading something in her phone.

"This..... " She placed her phone in front of Lisa who picked it up to see what her girlfriend was upto.

"Ohhh... Impressive! " Lisa said with amusement.

"What you both are looking at? " Jennie asked curiously looking at both of them.

"Now i know why you kissed her! I mean, who can resist her. Just look at her beautiful face and.... "

Before she can complete, Rosé slapped Lisa's arm who placed phone on table to calm her fuming girlfriend. Jennie picked Rosé phone and looked at it to find her professor's Biodata and Hiring Application.

"How did you get it? " Jennie asked.

"Perks of being Dean's daughter!" Rosé chimed and Lisa kissed her cheek.

Jisoo Kim, 27 years old, an old alumni of same college. She was valedictorian and did her Master's from SNU. She has also worked under Professor Han as intern and was part of his research team too. Thats why she's here in place of him.

"Now i remember! She's the one appa always used to talk about. Turtle Rabbit i think, yeah....something like this, thats what he used to call her." Rosé said thinking hardly.

"The Turtle Rabbit !" Both Lisa and Jennie said with surprise and Rosé looked at them with confusion.

"Rosé, She's The Turtle Rabbit! The one who started this tradition of challenges and dares in this college." Lisa said with excitement.

"Fuck, so this is the college shit she was talking about!!!!" Jennie said in realisation.

"What shit? " Rosé asked Jennie.

"She said something about doing some shit in her college time and later learning from it." Jennie explained.

"Thats why Coach Jung always say don't be like Turtle Rabbit. I never gave it any thought before. Something shitty must have happened." Lisa added thoughtfully.

"Don't know but who could've thought that a beautiful and intelligent girl like her was a thunderstorm in her college days." Jennie said with soft tone.

"Did we missed something, Jennie? Something you still hasn't told us?" Rosé said with a teasing smile.

"What? " Jennie said pretending to ignore Rosé's words.

"You know exactly what i am saying. You kissed her, she's your first girl kiss if i am right! Tell us, how was the kiss? " Rosé said with a smirk.

"Yes, i wanna know too! This is more interesting than your dares." Lisa said giddily joining Rosé.

"The kiss was......just like any other kiss."

Jennie tried to ignore their question but both were looking at her with their full attention on her. Finally she surrendered.

"Okay! It was good.....actually more than good. I liked it and i am not sure but i think...... maybe I've a little crush on her. She's different."
She confessed and Lisa started jumping in her seat in excitement and Jennie covered her face in frustration  on her friend's extra joyness.

"Yes i won!!! Rosie,i told you she like girls and now you have to pay for my coffee for one month! " Lisa said happily.

This made Jennie look upto her friends. She was beyond shocked.

"She always used to claim that you are bi. So i bet her that you're not and now after your confession my dear friend, i lost." Rosé explained to Jennie. Jennie turned to Lisa for more explanation.

"Don't ask me how? I just knew. It was my gut feeling! " Lisa replied lazily.

"To be honest, i don't know if i really like her or something else. Its all new to me, I've never felt like this before, specially for a girl. Hell, i never liked a girl before....but you know when i kissed her, that feeling was something else, something new. I don't know!!! I think I'll go mad if I'll keep thinking about it." Jennie said helplessly. She was both confuse and afraid by what she was feeling for new girl.

"Don't worry Jennie! You'll understand everything, just give yourself some time. Okay. Everything will be fine." Rosé comforted Jennie.

"Yaaa, you'll be okay but your problem is something else, more complicated! " Lisa said seriously making both Jennie and Rosé look at her. Then she continued,

"The problem is that you've fallen for your Professor.
You don't even know if she's straight or not but it doesn't even matter because she's off limit." 

Realisation dawned on both girl's face making them slump in their chairs. Too many realisations in one single day.

Why? Jennie thought closing her eyes in frustation.

( Why??? Because author wants it this way😁😁😁
Tell me how you're liking the story so far and you can give your ideas too. )