5

MONTH 3

Jennie wasn't able to sleep properly since two months. Everynight she tries to close her eyes and a certain blonde's heavenly face will cross her mind and then those thoughts will drift to something more intense; their kiss. The kiss she liked alot and now thinking about constantly. Why it had to be her new professor and why her professor has to be someone so beautiful and charming. The fact that she's the famous Turtle Rabbit didn't helped a bit but increased her attraction toward the girl. All those stories and facts she heard about her and the person she met were totally different personalities but still same person. Wild and soft at the same time. She's totally her type, she's everything she tried to find in a boy and it hasn't changed since she met her. How she's gonna survive her remaining months.
Somehow she managed to get through the night but her lack of sleep was visible on her tired face. Rosé approached her in canteen and her heavy sleepy eyes made the girl offer her own cup of coffee to her.
After 4 shots of espresso and lots of encouragement and well words from Rosé, she was finally ready to face her professor who's also her first girl crush.
Focus Jennie, she's your professor, 4 years older than you and a girl. In Lisa's words, off-limit. Yes, thats what she is. But all her strong words disappeared in thin air when her professor entered the class. She was wearing a knee length black dress with black coat and it clouded Jennie's mind with some inappropriate thoughts. Thoughts she shouldn't be thinking but was unable to stop herself. One thing she was sure about that she'll fail this subject if her professor kept appearing like this. Can't she wear something which can make her look ugly which she already knew was impossible because the girl is natural beauty.

"Jennie, are you still in class? You know, you should take a little break to freshen your mind if my lecture is boring you."

The voice made Jennie come out of her imaginary world and focus on her professor whose eyes were focused on her. She looked around to find her whole class looking at her.

"I am sorry, you said something Miss! " she said trying to save her ass.

"Nothing, just go outside or take some rest. You seem really tired right now." Her professor answered assessing her fatigued look.

"No, i am totally fine, Miss! I am sorry if i disturbed." she said slowly.

"Nothing to be sorry about Jennie! Okay so where were we?" And with that she proceeded to continue her lecture but what caught Jennie's attention was the fact that she called her by name which only means one thing that she knows her. Did she looked upto her? Why she'll look upto her info. Alot of questions were surfacing through her mind right now and only one person can answer them. She looked at her professor who was busy, excitedly explaining something to the class.

"Why i am liking you so much?" Jennie said to herself and like her professor had heard her words, looked upto to meet her eyes. She looked at her for few seconds and then focused her gaze back on the slide she was explaining. But it wasn't as easy as it looked. Everytime she'll try to approach her professor, either someone will interuppt before she can speak or will be her heart that'll get hella nervous and she'll choose to run away at last moment. Even Rosé and Lisa told her that she's being ridiculous. After lecture, Jennie waited for whole class to get empty so she can talk to her professor. It finally took her one week to walk upto her professor's seat and when her professor looked at her, her words got stuck in her throat.

"Are you okay, Jennie? You always seem distracted in my class and these last months are very precious for you. You know that, right! "

"Ahhh.... " Jennie suddenly forget what she was supposed to say to her professor.

"Look, if this is because of that incident then i want to assure you that i am not mad at you. I've forgotten it long ago. It'll not affect your marks at any cost. I'll not judge your knowledge on basis of that. So you should loosen up and feel normal in my class. I don't want your studies to suffer in any way, Okay." Her professor said in reassuring tone.

"Thanks for that but.....i want to ask something else too. How do you know my name?" She said slowly.

"I don't know how you didn't notice it till now but i know my every single student's name, Jennie! You were really too much distracted." Her professor stood from her seat and replied. Jennie looked at her in disbelief.

"The one who sits on your left is Namjoon and the one who sits here, is Minnie." She said tapping the desk of front seat.

How the hell she knows everyone's name. Even she didn't knew this Namjoon guy and he sits beside her.

"How???? " she queried.

"As a professor its my responsibility to know my students and how they're doing in the class. And its not that difficult. If we can remember all these species names then remembering forty students name is nothing." Her professor said with a smile on her face.

"Yaa....you are right." She sighed still not believing the fact.

"Thats all you wanted to ask." Her professor asked and she just nodded her head.

"Okay! Have a nice day, Miss Kim!" Her professor said picking up her bag then she stopped and looked at Jennie.

"You know if there's any problem you can share it. I don't want you distracted in my class." She said with concern to Jennie who just nodded again. She patted Jennie's shoulder and then she left, leaving her alone in the classroom.

"You shouldn't be nice to me, Miss Jisoo. Its making me fall for you more and more everyday! "
Said Jennie touching the front desk where her professor had tapped her hand.