6

MONTH 4

Here they were again, in the cafe. Jennie and Kai, face to face, staring at each other furiously.

"You know, i underestimated your hormones Jennie but this challenge is little difficult than that. Bdw, who could've think that Jennie Kim can also kiss a girl, on top of that a professor. You sure were lucky." Kai said challenging Jennie who was looking at her in disinterest.

"I can and i proved it. And you know who I'll not be kissing ever.......let me guess? Obviously you!!! Looser!!! " Jennie said mocking Kai who laughed at her words.

"Like i want you to!!! I only like you when you're fighting with me." Kai said clicking his tongue.

"And i don't like you at all." Jennie spatted.

"Awww.....don't be like this. I know you like me alot and all the challenges i give to you." Kai said with a grin nudging Jennie.

"Whatever!!! But i am not interested in any challenge you've for me." Jennie said in determined tone.

"Is Jennie Kim denying a challenge? This is new! Don't tell me you're afraid after that challenge? Come on, we've only 2 months left." Kai said not believing that Jennie was denying his challenge which was little shocking to him as well as to everyone else present in the cafe. First time, Jennie Kim denied doing any challenge.

"I am not afraid and I've proven it time and time again. I just don't want to do it anymore, its not that exciting now." Jennie said looking at Kai with strong gaze.

"You never thought about it before, so why now? " asked Kai whose also getting little irritated. What fun there will be if Jennie Kim, their most strong player will back out from this game.

"There's first time for everything, Kai. Go, you can be the best now." Jennie replied harshly.

Kai kept quiet for sometime, then he said again.

"Okay! One last challenge and I'll not come in your way !" He looked at Jennie expectantly to agree.

"What do you mean? " she asked Kai doubtly.

"It means that if you complete this challenge then I'll accept that you're the best and will not disturb you." Kai said.

"Okay! Challenge accepted. One last time! " She said in determined tone.

Kai nodded his head and then he leaned and whispered in her ear.

"Between you and me. You've to sneek into Dean Park's office and then you've to upload this on college official site from his computer. Make sure you don't get caught." He said giving her an usb.

"What the fuck is this?" She asked Kai looking at the usb.

"Ummmm......an usb?? " said Kai pretending to be oblivious.

"I know what the fuck this is. I am asking whats inside this?" she said in frustration.

"You'll know when you'll see it!" Kai said winking at her and then left.
Jennie looked at the usb thinking if she did right by accepting this challenge?

Jennie was sitting in the far corner of library. The content of the usb has left her shocked and amused both at same time. She knew why Kai wanted her to upload this video on college site. Rosé will kill her for doing this to her father. She removed usb from her laptop and put it in her jacket. Just one last challenge and then she'll be free. She had already planned everything and was waiting for the exact time to execute her plan.

(Next day)

A heavy noise of firecrackers and smoke all around in the Science Wing distracted everyone and students start to run here and there to know what had happened which resulted in heavy chaos. It gave an open window to Jennie who was waiting near the security room in black hoodie and mask. The security persons also ran toward the scene and Jennie entered the security room. She deleted the whole day footage and then paused the camera recordings. She also ripped the main wires of system to make sure that it doesn't work if they return back before her task. She had already managed to get the password last night when she went to Rosé's home and excused herself to use restroom while Rosé was busy preparing dinner. Thank God Rosé's father wasn't home. She  knew that the old soul still writes every important thing in his dairy which made it easier for her. She saw her coast clear and entered office. Now upload the video, thats it. She attached usb and then opened college site after entering password to upload video but before she can do it she heard voices outside the door. She quickly looked for a place to hide and ducked under the desk to hide herself when she heard the door unlocking. She heard noise of footsteps entering the office. More than one person.

"I wanted to know that  everything's okay. I knew you'll like the college." Dean Mr. Park asked someone.

"Yes, college is interesting and so are the students. Its not like i am here for forever, just two months and then I'll be gone. I am just filling Professor Han's absence." The other voice replied and she knew whose voice it was. Her professor.

"What happened was long time ago. You are afraid for nothing. The college has changed alot now. "

"Yaaa but some things are still same." said her professor.

"But not as wild as it used to be during your time. Aishhhh, these kids has no idea what Turtle Rabbit was capable of."
Mr. Park said laughing.

"And i hope they'll never. A part of me still regret that time." said her professor.

"Jisoo, you should let go of past now. You've done everything you could've. And please, talk to Jung. I know he's just waiting for you to approach him." Mr. Park replied in soft tone which made Jennie wonder what could've happened. Whats the mystery behind her professor. Are they talking about Coach Jung, if yes then how she know him? So much mystery going around this girl. She has to look for it. Their conversation was interrupted by ringing noise of phone.

"Sorry Jisoo, I've to go. Someone has converted whole science wing into a firecracker carnival. Don't know when these students will stop." Mr.  Park said in frustation.

"You were saying something about them.....that they are not being enough wild !!!" She heard her professor laugh and her heart stopped functioning properly. The voice of her laugh was so magical that Jennie forgot for a moment that why she was in that office in the first place. It took her some time to realise that everything was silent and there was noone in the office except her. She came out of her hiding and uploaded the video on college site along with her personalised caption that she wrote under it.

Let the show begin now!!!!