The Unwinding Road

Jeremy sat behind the stage, thinking he looked at his hands, his thoughts wondering to places that they shouldn't get caught in. It was the day before a concert. They were rehearsing, which was apart of the same old routine. As the Roadies unpacked their intruments and plugged in the amps, Neil went to go look for Jeremy so they could go practice. Neil rounded the corner of the stage to see Jeremy with his eyes transfixed on the ground.

"Hey, you coming or what?" Neil spoke. Jeremy looked up. "Yeah, Yeah I'm coming" He said with a bit of uneasiness in his voice. Getting up he followed Neil to the front of the stage where everyone else was hanging out. "I guess you weren't missing." Kevin joked. Jeremy let the comment slide making a unpleased face at Kevin. They sat on wobbly plastic chairs as they watched the Roadies fix the stage. Alex leaned over to Jeremy see that he had his arms crossed and looked displeased.

"Are you okay?" Alex asked softly. Jeremy didn't know how to answer, he knew he wasn't alright, he wasn't okay, but he couldn't let them know, he couldn't let them see. "Y-Yeah i'm fine, thanks though" Jeremy said with a forced smile. Alex nodded and focused his attention else where. The Roadies finished, they all headed for the stage. Knowing that it wasn't their first performance and it won't but their last.

//Thanks to everyone who took the time to actually read this thank you//