If I Leave

Jeremy got up, heading for his bunk, crawling inside. He laid on his side, his back facing the opening. Neil and Josh rushed over as the others stayed back. "Jeremy" Neil spoke softly. "What is going on?" No reply. After a solid couple minuets of silence, Jeremy spoke. "I'm going crazy, I need to just..go." Sorrow filled his voice. "No." Neil said in a stern voice, "you're not going anywhere. We can help."

"But you can't. I'm ready to go." Jeremy replied. Once Neil heard 'go' he knew what he was implying and got angry. Neil twisted Jeremy around and grabbed Jeremy by the collar of his shirt, pulling close to his face. With anger written across his face and sorrow in his eyes he finally spoke. " How dare you say such a thing. What about the fans?! Huh?" Neil gritted his teeth angerly.

"What about us... What about me, Josh, Kevin, and Alex. Huh? Did you even stop to think about how we would feel! Don't even say such a selfish thing ever again!" Tears built up in Neil's eyes, he dropped Jeremy's shirt turning away to find his tears. "I'm sorry. I didn't think I mattered that.. much"Jeremy said putting his hand on Neil shoulder. "You do", Josh chimed in with sadness in his voice, "We love you."

Jeremy got from his bunk to stand in front of all of them. He felt ashamed of himself. Neil turned around and hugged Jeremy tightly. He laid his head on his shoulder still sobbing. Jeremy embraced it as the others rushed over to join in a group hug. It was slient, only painful sobs could be heard. "You have to promise something to us Jeremy." Alex said softly. " you have to promise that you'll stay, and if you need ANYTHING you'll come to us." 

"I promise." Jeremy spoke. They all broke off from the hug, Neil wiped his face, smiling at  Jeremy's words. 

//Sorry I know it's short.//