Leave All The Lights On

It's been awhile since Jeremy's unnerving experience. Things settled and feelings moved on. Today Vic Fuentes was stopping by just to see how Jeremy was doing. It took awhile for the guys to even slightly talk about it with anyone else let alone with themselves.

Jeremy tossed and turned in his bed uncomfortably. He stared at the clock angerly. It was 8:45 A.M. Vic wasn't expected to be there till 10:30. He let out a long painful sigh, catching Josh's attention, Josh looked over slightly.
"Just get up and get dressed. Do something." Josh spoke softly in a teasing way. Jeremy got up, pushing his shirt down he walked to the fridge, pulling out left a left over pizza box that had a couple of slices left over. He pulled one out, stuffed it in his mouth while he opened up a small bottle of water. Jeremy sat back down in a chair to face Josh.
"Didn't any of that bother you?" Jeremy questioned, taking bites of the cold pizza.
"Did what bother me?" Josh questioned back.
"The whole, you know." Jeremy shot back. Feelings of sorrow and hurt rose up in Josh. Feeling a little offended he answered.
"Of course it did. It hurt all of us." Josh spoke stalely. Jeremy nodded. Finishing his slice of pizza he got up and dug through his duffle bag to find some clothes. After picking his outfit he made his way to the bathroom.
He closed the door and started the shower. As he stepped in he heated his band memebers bust into the door yelling. He had to focus and concentrate hard. Then abruptly the yelling stopped and Jeremy heard a soft spoke voice.
"Where's Jeremy?"
It was Vic. Was he early or did the time fly by? Jeremy questioned as he washed his hair.
"Hes is the shower." Josh spoke.
Jeremy washed his body, he turned off the shower and put on his black shirt and his plain blue skinny jeans. Jeremy looked at himself in the mirror, he brushed his teeth and then brush and styled his brown hair.
He exited the bathroom and smiled widely when his eyes matched with Vic's. Jeremy sat on the bed as he put his socks on followed after lacing up his red vans.
"How are you feeling Jeremy?" Vic asked as he strolled over to Jeremy.
"I'm doing fine. How about you Vic?"
"That's great. And I'm doing just fine."
"We'll be back guys, we're going to go for a walk." Jeremy said as he opened the door for the two.
"Be careful you two." They all yelled in unison.
"Yeah, yeah. We will." Jeremy chuckled as he closed the door behind the two.