Right Back At It Again

Jeremy felt new, he ready to get back at it again. He didn't mind the pain. His adrenaline masked the pain. Neil, Kevin, and Alex looked at Jeremy in aw, it was like nothing ever happened.
    "Are you guys ready to go or what?" Jeremy asked in a teasing way. He gather his stuff from the counter top, shoving his phone in his pocket, he waited by the door like an impatient child. Jeremy had plans for new songs, his head swarmed with words that wore itching to be sung. Being alone in his head during his coma like state gave him a lot of time to think.
The boy got to the door and walked with him to the front of the hospital, Jeremy refused to ride in a wheelchair, it made him felt weak and pathetic. When they all crammed themselves into the car, Jeremy began writing lyrics onto a napkin.
      "Expect the worse from everyone I meet." The words were scribbled but still readable. "Count the clock cause I can't fucking sleep." The words flowed more easily now. Jeremy sat in the back along with Alex and Neil. Neil looked over to see Jeremy writing like a mad man.
     "How does your brilliant brain come up with such things?" Neil leaned over and whisper.
      "I don't know, they just itch at my skull, wanting to escape." Jeremy replied with a slight shrugged, which hurt his shoulder. He finished off the song with "I'm still in your head." The car drove towards their place they've been staying since the disaster that happened in their tour bus.
It was morning, every out got out of the car when they arrived. Alex, Neil, and Kevin went and played Frisbee in the parking lot like the idiots they were. They weren't very worried about the consequences of braking some guys window. Jeremy went into the hotel room, placing the napkins on the table he went to the bathroom for a nice, warm shower. Josh had came in, sitting on one of the beds watching tv. Jeremy heard him.
      "You're not going to go play with them?" Jeremy called out as best as he could.
       "No, I don't feel like getting in trouble just yet." Josh replied, with a laugh. Josh really just wanted to rest and make sure Jeremy is okay. Jeremy stripped down to his most vulnerable, he stared in the mirror unpleasantly. He wasn't found of his wound, and he never will be. He turned on the water, and got in.
It felt nice, it warmed his cold skin and made his wound feel somewhat pleasent. It lulled him into a nappy state. After awhile he got out, putting on new, comfy pajamas. He walked out drying his hair, throwing the towel on top of a near by chair, he laid down on one of the near by beds. He felt exhausted, sick. Josh looked over at Jeremy.
       "Nice shower?" Josh ask.
        "Very nice." Jeremy replied with a mumble, his face was smothered by the pillows and sheets. A real, nice bed enclosed around Jeremy's body. Jeremy passed out, not question about it. Josh noticed and got up and covered the young man.
        "Nice to have you back Jer." Josh said after he covered Jeremy up. "Nice to have you back."