Right Where You Want Me To Be

It was towards mid afternoon when Jeremy awoke from his nap. He walked to the hotel mirror sleepily, he looked in the mirror and rubbed the bags underneath his eyes and ran his fingers through his hair. A knock at the door scared him, he shuffled his way over to the door. Jeremy opened it and peeked out.
    "Hey kid." It was a middle aged man who had long hair that was braided and a paisley shirt on with shorts.
     "Look man I'm all for a good time and all but could you possibly keep your buddies down." The man said pointing behind him. Jeremy leaned over and took a look behind the man and saw his band mates down at the pool. Jeremy nodded and walked down the steps to the hotel pool.
      "Hey guys can you chill?" Jeremy asked in a tone with zero room for tolerance. They all stopped and starred at him like he was some stranger. And then continued to be rambunctious children they were. Jeremy sighed and strolled to an empty chair and sat down. He watched each one move with excitement and enthusiasm. Jeremy shrugged and rolled his eye.
       Alex got out of the water with his duck floaty wrapped around his waist and he walked to Jeremy and plopped down next to him. Alex smiled at Jeremy as he took a selfie with Jeremy in the background. The caption read 'What a good day with grumpy Jeremy, this is right where we need to be.'
      As Alex showed Jeremy the picture he had posted, Neil and Kevin snuck up behind Jeremy and picked him up, tossing him into the pool. The area exploded with laughter and smiles as Jeremy floated to the top. Moving his hair out of his face he looked up at the boys and final let a smile come to the surface of his face.

//Hey everyone, sorry my updates are late, but I have a question for ya'll if I wrote another story about the 1960s and all. Would you read it? And also give some feed back about this chapter.//