Welcome

Violet knew Vergil was doing his usual stressed out hide in the office thing again. He had missed breakfast and lunch. She narrowed her eyes and made her way to his office. She was going to get him out of his mopey mood one way or another. He was really getting on her nerves with this whole, the end is near so I'm going to mope away my sorrows in my office, routine. She absolutely adored the guy but all he ever did anymore was mope around and sigh...he sighed about everything...

Vergil sent Kat to get Dante but he was on edge, he didn't think Dante would return with her. She was guessing that was what was really killing his mood at the moment but she was getting fed up with his moping. Violet walked in and frowned at him. He knew it was her because she was the only woman in the facility that walked around in four inch heels all the time, and he means all the time. Her hands snaked around his shoulders with a cheery sing-song,"Hello."

Vergil flipped through the papers on his desk, not even faltering to look at her or utter a hello in return. She puffed out her cheeks and stepped back and turned him around. "You work too hard, come on live a little. Besides you have been staring at the same five blank sheets of paper for about an hour now." She said rolling her eyes. He looked at the papers and rubbed his eyes with an embarrassed tint of pink dusting his cheeks. She giggled and scrolled through her Androids media room and clicked on her favorite song, 'so so fresh', by Nico Vega. She swiped his fedora from his desk and placed it on her own head.

"It's just a matter of time, before you notice the way I tip my hat." She sang and thumped his fedora up on her head with a seductive smirk. He sighed and watched her as she strode over to him and grasped his hand and pulled him from his seat. He gave her a warning glare. "Vi..." She smiled at him and spun to him and pressed her back against his chest. He looked away with yet another slight pink blush dusting his cheeks. "You're so tense Vergil. Chill." She said and spun away from him and grinned, grasping his hands within hers and began swinging his arms side to side.

He smirked and withheld a chuckle at her antics. She grinned, he didn't sigh this time. She released his hand and began hoping up and down whipping her head from side to side while she danced and sang to the music. Someone cleared their throat and stifled a laugh under their hand. Vergil nodded to the scientist in greeting, not once showing any embarrassment for being caught dancing like a doped up teenager. Violet draped her coat over Vergil's chair and watched the interaction between the two.

"He's here? My brother actually came with her? This is great. There's so much to do. Things to say." Vergil said and looked around for his Yamato, fedora, and coat. He grit his teeth and his eyes cut to the door. "Violet!" he yelled and heard her bell like laugh echo down the hallway, along with the click clack of her boots rapidly hitting the floor.

Elsewhere....

"Dante someone here has been waiting to meet you for a long time now." Kat said and Dante nodded, it wasn't as if he truly cared. The resounding clack of heels against tile and a foreboding aura permeated the air. And Dante felt the hair on the back of his neck stand on end. Kat rolled her eyes and sighed. "Oh I'm sorry. I don't mean to be intimidating dear, well...not all the time." Violet's voice rang out from the dark hallway; Dante could practically hear the grin in her voice. Kat stifled a laugh when she saw her. "You realize Vergil won't come out until he looks presentable, correct?" Kat asked quizzically to the older woman.

"Oh don't I know it, but to me he is always presentable. For a guy he has good taste in wardrobe." Violet said she Dante raised an eyebrow at the woman. "Oh, pardon me. I'm Violet. Vergil's one and only second in command, and as the scientists began to call me, the guardian angel." She said and Dante looked as if realization punched him in the face. A woman's voice rang through his mind and he furrowed his brow in realization of what the woman had asked him.