Chapter-20 :Visiting school

Kenta pov

1 hour later.

Walking for one hour, I reached the majestic gate of the prestigious academy. I knew that most of the professors here had given me a positive reply about this school when I sent my thesis on eevee's genetic instability. Which anyone who have knowledge about the new generations can do it.

I forgot the bitch girls name, is it Gillette razors or something? but I am sure she will tell me later. I see the young boy who was bullied in the anime waiting for me.

"Hello, it's nice to meet you. May I know what's the reason of this meeting, I was not told the reason I was called here."I told him.

" Good morning sir. You were called to give an explanation on things that we are not taught in pokemon school"The boy told me politely.

So it is basically a challenge to find out anything wrong with their portion, hmm why not.

" Is it for a class or for the entire school ?"I asked him the details

"Sir it's for the entire school. The teachers are also looking forward to your explanation ."He replied.

"When is the time for the explanation, "I asked him.

" it was tomorrow but for some reason it was moved to today, in a few minute's "He told me.

"not a bad strategy to get me flustered. Shame it won't work". I replied.

"Sir the people are waiting for your arrival at the auditorium". He replied.

"sure inform them that I am here."I told him.

"Today a certified junior professor and pokemon trainer will be here among us tell us about things that the academy does not teach you ".The headmaster of the academy Said.

I took the mic from the him and started to address the audience.

" thank you. For my speech just disregard the junior professor thing, I am going to give you a few necessary facts and tips for being a trainer. If you have any questions just raise your hands". I told the students.

"First I would like to start with a question. How many of you train your body or at least your endurance, please raise your hands." I asked them the obvious question.

Not a single hand raised sheesh. One person raised his hand.

"yes ask your question". I told him.

"Why would we train our bodies?". He asked with confusion

"well excellent question. Now how do you travel from town to town in the league circuit?". I asked him.

"Well we walk". He replied.

"exactly, now an untrained person can walk about 10 miles a day. I have trained my body from a young age. I can walk 20 miles a day with proper pacing, and food and water breaks." I answered his question.

"Also training your body can be a great motivation for your pokemon. Look at it from a Pokemon's point of view. The pokemon are training and fighting all day long with a few short breaks at the pokemon center. Now at the same time you there trainer never do anything other than walking and still complain about such a small task." I told him the answer which many people didn't understood .

"In simpler terms . You don't like it when your parents sit all day and order you to work around the house right . Your pokemon also feels the same way .Pokemon need to respect you in order for them to work with you efficiently . Caring for them alone does not makes things better "I Told them some important points which many people ignore.