Chapter -27: A new ally

3rd POV

"So it would be nice if you give me the badge since you admitted your defeat, " Kenta asked Erika after she accepted her defeat.

" This is cheating " One of the members replied in demand

"There is no way princess Erika would lose " Another person demanded

All of the gym members and staff of Erika are accusing Kenta of cheating and they aren't accepting the fact that Erika is lost.

Kenta Predicted something like this would happen and he kept his pokemon outside for this .

He may complain to the pokemon league but they will somehow escape or will come back to him for revenge if he did.

Kenta can't leave any loose ends here.So in case they won't give him the gym badge he will destroy the entire gym with charmeleon's fire

Kenta tested the perfume Erika sells and tested it and found it has flammable liquid .

Kenta didn't understand why Erika wasn't prepared for the fireproof perfumes. Wasn't she worried that some fire-type may burn the gym?

And they have to be daring to store the perfumes in the gym.

It's a no-brainer even team rocket's lowest members can burn this gym . This is a burn that even 'burn heal' can't work.

He is confused as to why a gym leader is poorly organized like this

The women in the gym are coming to defend and to throw Kenta out of the gym.

Before they could do anything . Kenta commanded charmeleon

"Charmeleon starts the fireworks " Kenta commanded Charmeleon .

Charmeleon used a flamethrower and shook the women away and they were now personally scared to approach Kenta . They didn't expect Kenta to fight back against them .

"You are terrorizing the gym "One of the gym members accused it

"Charmeleon, how pitiful . ..You didn't even try to burn them at all " Kenta told the charmeleon

"You are too soft," Kenta told charmeleon

"[I don't want to kill these people unless they harm you master.So I scared them but if they try this again I won't hesitate to kill humans ]"Charmeleon replied without realizing people can't hear him

"[These people sound like feminists, All talk but no brain ]"Pikachu replied rolling his eyes

"[You are right, master. These people are like feminists ]" Pidgeotto replied

"[All they have to say is 'did you assume my gender?' and it would be a perfect comparison ]"Pikachu replied jokingly .

"[Enough about Feminists but can we move into the action .I am dying for my time to do something . I didn't get any time to shine. Don't ruin my chance now ]"Beedrill replied with adrenaline .

"How did you guys know what is feminists " Kenta replied to his pokemon.

The people at the gym gave Kenta odd looks and are confused about what he is speaking about and who is speaking to .Before they could speak a voice interrupted them .

"STOP EVERYONE ."Erika said with a loud voice after coming back to reality .

"Everyone let me just say that KENTA did INDEED win the battle as per league rules.So he defeated me in the gym battle fair and without breaking any rules.So he is indeed worthy of the rainbow badge . " Erika commanded the entire .

"But Princess Erika " One of the trainers tried to refute .

"Save the ranting for yourself . YOU GUYS ARE TAINTING THE REPUTATION OF THE GYM . You have to stop treating me like a goddess. I am a normal girl just like everyone else. Why can't you people see that you are ruining the reputation of the gym " Erika said losing her temper