Chapter-33: True Resilence

3rd POV

"[It's time for me to have showtime. I have been waiting for this] " Beedrill said while fixing up its claws.

"Beedrill Fury cutter " Kenta commanded beedrill.

Fury cutter has a lot of potential when it is used often, Kenta knows this battle will belong. So if Beedrill uses the move often He might have higher chances of victory. Kenta has decided to use his plans carefully as Snorlax is a strong opponent and even a little mistake could cost him.

Beedrill attacked Snorlax using his claws furiously with the intent to destroy him, it seems like Beedrill got his aggressiveness rubbed off from Kenta.

Due to how fast Beedrill is moving and slashing through Snorlax. Snorlax is not able to connect its attack against Beedrill.

Snorlax is beginning to become more furious and more furious each time it is beaten and it couldn't connect his attack.

"[Snorlax mad, VERY MAD. STOP AT ONCE TINY BUG]" Snorlax yelled while moving its paws in an attempt to swat away Beedrill.

"It looks like an angry human trying to swat the mosquito. I can relate to Snorlax " Erika replied.

"I didn't remember asking for the information or any reference to this situation. Erika take these 5 poke-dollars and play in that corner " Kenta replied while handing out a 5 poke-dollar note to Erika.

Erika puffed out her cheeks in annoyance and replied " Now you are swatting me away like a mosquito"

Beedrill struck Snorlax in his weak point making the giant yelp in pain, Snorlax danced around in pain causing a little earthquake.

"Hold still Erika, don't try to fall and embarrass me. " Kenta told her.

Erika tried to hold her ground.

"Beedrill Deathly flies " Kenta commanded Beedrill

"Deathly Files? What kind of move is that, I don't remember a move like that, it is not even in the pokemon move list" Erika said confused about the new move.

"[Flies that gather around....Strike their prey with no mercy.....Lust for dominance {Deathly flies}] " Beedrill chanted the attack and prepared himself to attack.

"It's a move I and Beedrill created due to our bond. Enough said Let's focus on our battle. " Kenta told her.

A bunch of Beedrills began to swarm around Snorlax completely surrounding his whole body and repeatedly striking him off with their claws rapidly without any sort of mercy.

Snorlax is roaring out with pain and is unable to stand and collapsed on the ground.

"[Oh! He finally collapsed like England's top-order batsmen] " Pikachu made another reference.

"...Amazing " Erika replied with eyes of admiration over how strong the attack is. She really is amazed to see such an attack exist. A small beedrill making a giant like Snorlax is such a rare and unbelievable to see in reality.

"...How " Erika wondered.

Kenta meanwhile threw a Pokeball toward Snorlax in an attempt to capture it.

Snorlax went inside the Pokeball, while the Pokeball moved left and right, through and fro, for a while, and two sparks flow from the Pokeball indicating that Snorlax is indeed captured.

"Beedrill you have successfully managed to become a strong attacking Pokemon that is able to go against Snorlax, it is all due to your hard work and effort." Kenta praised Beedrill.