Chapter 22 : Celedon city

Kenta pov

3 days later

Ahh.. all good things gotta come to an end, sadly. But I am fired up and ready to train, and from the faces of my pokemon, so are they.

I wonder what Giovanni does

He is probably concentrated on project mewtwo.. Since beating surge. my inner battle maniac hasn't had many opponents other than my own pokemon and was raging for a fight. A fight which I knew Erika would sadly not be able to provide. This wasn't just based on assumptions. No. It was fact.

The denying people who hate perfumes has sparked some controversy but it went under the rug.Charmeleon had been itching for its Fourth gym battle.. Erika normally used 4 on 4 matches. I wonder if I can have charmeleon clean sweep her

"[I am getting Australia vibes here at Ashes ]"Pikachu said

. Sadly Erika is not much stronger than the shitty sisters.According to me

Charmeleon has fire red, toughened skin and it moved for maximum destruction. It always moved in an efficient way. It had tight and compact muscles.

"system charmeleon stats"I asked it

{Affrimative host}

Charmander

Level-35

Potential-exceptional

Nature-modest

Hp-150

attack-96

Defense-87

Special attack-121

Special defense -106

Speed-109

Moves : Scratch , ember,flamethrower ,smokescreen,dragon claws , dragon rage,dragon breath ,inferno,flare blitz,fire spin ,dig(Tm ) , fire fang ,scary face , Metal claw , Trash ,rage

It knew scratch, ember, smokescreen, dragon breath, fire fang, flame thrower, inferno , flare blitz,Rage,Trash and fire spin. I get it the very best there ever was. But I am doing better than you with breaks! thank you!

Breaks are efficient than training day and night .

I checked into the records for red. While his pokemon are classified, it is well known that he beat the circuit in 4 months. I am at 2 months and have beat 5 gyms so take that. Erika will be a breeze. Blaine and Koga not so much. I can visit mom and dad before going to beat Giovanni. Sigh why I'd think Giovanni and team rocket are silent?5I have two reasons,1. I brought the team to the spotlight so they are laying and the key was my aura.I felt an intention to hurt from ahead of me. There was a weird part.

Ahh it must have been the Mankey caught by ash. It wasn't particularly strong, so I had no intention to catch it.Not to mention I had one . The battle maniac side of me wanted to fight it. Why not.? .It's not like being more strong and being op is bad .

Let's check it's stats hmm .It's level 24 .How pathetic even pikachu can defeat in fist fight at this rate .Yes my pikachu has more attack stat than the mankey .

" Oi prime ape wanna fight? Then come down here you coward" at the end of my sentence a Mankey leaped out of the grass and took a fighting stance

"[What was that bastard ]"The makey replied.

It will be different fight .You see my primeape will trash the mankey like a puny monkey .I will beat the shit out of it myself .Let me beat that to relieve my frustration .

. I dropped of my bag and took on my personal stance. Primeape moves like a boxer and rarely uses its legs in combos.

We looked at each other and charged.He threw a punch at my face which I went under and hit him with an uppercut. He staggered back and realized that he couldn't underestimate me. He charged again but this time full power.