Chapter:32-Mighty Snorlax

3rd POV

Kenta followed Pidgeotto's trail to find a sleeping Snorlax who is sleeping peacefully without any care in the world.

Kenta used his poke flute and purposefully played a loud unwanted noise tune irritating all the pokemon nearby.

"[God, this feels worse than zubat and magnamite screeches]" Charmeleon replied while closing his ears.

"[I don't w-what's worse, this tune or pikachu]" Pidgeotto replied with disgust.

"[This feels somehow familiar. Like a fat kid singing in a loud and brute voice destroying everyone's eardrums.] " Pikachu replied while closing his ears while referencing something.

Each of the pokemon has different disgusting expressions on their face while hearing the poketune.

Snorlax woke up from the harsh tune and he is angry when someone disturbed his beauty sleep.

"[YOU, SNORLAX VERY ANGRY. SNORELAX WILL SMASH YOU]" Snorelax said while replying to Kenta.

Kenta released all of his pokemon to fight against Snorlax as Snorlax is a very tough opponent and it is very resilient to be taken down quickly. But it had one fatal flaw.

Lack of proper plan and proper guidance from a trainer.

"Primeape use low kick against Snorlax " Kenta commanded Snorlax.

Low kick is a perfect move against Snorlax. Due to Snorlax having over 1000 lbs, the low kick's power is over 200 excluding the STAB bonus.

Low kick hit Snorlax knocking Snorlax's balance making him fall down and kiss the ground. Snorlax struggled to get up from the ground, Snorlax being lazy makes him slow to get up and fight. Provides an excellent opportunity for Kenta to wear down Snorlax.

"Pidgeotto hyper beam, charmeleon use flamethrower, Primeape use close combat, Pikachu use thunder, Dragonair use dragon pulse, and finally, Beedrill use toxic " Kenta commanded Snorlax.

The pokemon made sure their attacks aren't mixed up and hit Snorlax with precision.

Pidgeotto's hyper beam hit Snorlax pushing it back further and Charmeleon used his flames to cover Snorlax warming it up.

"[Snorlax feeling funny] " Snorlax replied while feeling a little hot on the belly

Beedrill attacked Snorlax using toxic, making Snorlax ingest the poison. Due to the flames that poison has boosted effect.

It seems like Snorlax's external fat layer is protecting him from cold and hot temperatures. It also makes him completely immune to toxic-based attacks.

"Snorlax's stomach can digest all forms of poisons. But it generates heat and still makes his stomach upset and he will get acidity if he ate too much poison. " Kenta told explaining to Erika who have just arrived at the scene.

"How did you know I was about to ask that, " Erika said surprised by his early prediction before she asked him that question.

" You might ask why I used that knowing Snorlax has poison immunity," Kenta told Erika.

Dragonair dragon pulse hit Snorlax making it in much more pain than now and it is making Snorlax angrier by the frustration of its stomach upset.

Secretion of too much acid levels in the Snorlax's stomach can cause acidity inside the Snorlax and it indirectly produces a new and unlabelled status effect inside Snorlax. This concept is not in the textbook. But there are several tactics that can be implemented in battles, which makes the user have an upper edge. As they are unpredictable moves