Chapter-44: Saffron city gym-final part

3rd POV

"Go Charizard " Kenta called out

"I guess it's the only pokemon that can beat Sabrina....If it is defeated I don't know what can defeat her monstrous psychic pokemon " Erika said.

"I hate to admit it but you are right....But that doesn't mean I will quit midway...." Kenta said with resolve

"You efforts are futile....You don't stand a chance against me " Sabrina tried to intimidate Kenta.

"Charizard use Smoke screen " Kenta commanded.

"Kadabra concentrate on Charizard's aura and trace him....Use psychic " Sabrina commanded.

"I guess....It's time we too use aura to our advantage...... Charizard hide your aura " Kenta commanded Charizard....

Charizard concealed his aura.....Dodging Kadabra's psychic.

"Charizard use Dragon claw " Kenta commanded.

Charizard used his claws to knock Kadabra out and soon Kadabra got knocked off.....Kadabra failed to stand up and soon it loses his conciousness

"Yeah...That's a good move to use....Kadabra has very low defense....Physical attacks works....That's very smart of you Kenta " Erika cheered.

"You have very low expectations of me....Is that what you have observed from me? " Kenta asked a strong questions

"Valid point....But in my defense...Sabrina pokemon are so strong.....There is a reason she is the undefeated gym leader for a long time " Erika said.

"There is a first time for everything," Kenta said

"Alakazam I choose you " Sabrina chose Alakazam

"Oh, dear! Charizard come back...Pikachu comes out " Kenta called out Pikachu which surprised everyone.

"What did you choose Pikachu out of every pokemon you had? " Erika said dumb folded.

"Why did you choose such weak pokemon like Pikachu? " Sabrina agreed with Erika.

"There is a reason I have chosen Pikachu..." Kenta said.

"Pikachu use memes now " Kenta said.

"What the Fu- I mean seriously," Erika said stopping midway from swearing.

"Seriously! Kenta, what are you thinking " Sabrina said dumb folded.

"[Can you believe me that someone used a master ball for a rattatta] " Pikachu asked. .

"PFFFT....HAHHHHAHAHHAH " Sabrina has begun laughing.

"Is that even a meme? " Kenta questioned.

"That's funny for some reason," Erika said.

"What part of it is funny? But anyway it's working....Alakazam and Sabrina is offguard...Pikachu let me handle things now.....You go and make a team on Dream 11 " Kenta said.

"[I will add Sachin Tendulkar and Rahul dravid in my team then ]" Pikachu said.

Kenta rushed out toward Sabrina who is off guard with the joke as he lunged towards her.

'What...When he came so close...I couldn't detect his aura....What's he trying to do ' Sabrina thought as she didn't have time to think.

Without wasting a moment....Kenta hugged her closely using his large arms to hug her.

"W-What you a-are doing " Sabrina said as Kenta moved his mouth near her ear as he whispered a seductive whisper within her ear....

"You didn't see that coming~ Didn't you~ Tickle attack" Kenta said as he licked her ear. Kenta begun tickling her sensitive spots mainly her armpits

"Aaahhh~ Stop it.....Kenta kun you naughty~ " Sabrina moaned with a geninune smile on her face...There is a childish and innocent smile within Sabrina's face.

"Why did Kenta assault her and why she is laughing when Kenta is violating her... "Erika couldn't belive the shit she was watching....

"What did you think now, Sabrina " Kenta said.

"It has been years since we have been so playful and I have enjoyed our childhood days...Kenta.....Now I remembered how nostaglic they are " Sabrina said.

"Maybe I become stoic and unemotions after I got these powers....You have no idea how lonely and frustrated I am " Sabrina said.

"That sounded soo sexual and so innocent at the same time....I can't stop Kenta from being too aggressive and I need to step up " Erika said.

"You don't need to do anything Erika, Now that we finished this " Kenta said.

"Now that you are normal, Can we continue the battle " Kenta asked Sabrina.

"YES, YES I am so excited to do that " Sabrina said.

"What happened....How did she change her personality all of sudden " Erika said.

"Its a secret....I just trigger a moment from her childhood memories which made her emotional and filled her lonely heart " Kenta said.

"Now coming to the point...Go Pikachu Use agility " Kenta commanded.

"Alakazam Use calm mind " Sabrina said.

"Pikachu use Iron tail " Kenta commanded.

"Alakazam dodge using teleport " Sabrina commanded.

Alakazam dodged and teleported behind Pikachu.

"Alakazam use Psychic " Sabrina said.

"Pikachu quick attack " Kenta said.

Due to agility, Pikachu managed to hit Kadabra but Pikachu soon recoiled by a Psychic attack.

"Pikachu Prepare for Volt tackle " Kenta commanded.

"[My time has come....Prepare yourself for my strongest move.....]" Pikachu said.

"Alakazam use Psywave to deflect pikachu back " Sabrina commanded.

Pikachu is too fast for Alakazam for to react as Alakazam got knocked out by volt tackle....Alakazam fainted by the attack.

"[I am out as well]" Pikachu said as he couldn't handle the recoil of volt tackle as he soon fainted...

Double Knockout...It is.

"It's one of the hardest battles I have....But I have won in the end " Kenta said.

"You Defeated one of the strongest pokemon by sheer speed...What a brute you are Kenta " Erika rolled her eyes.

"KENTA " Sabrina screamed as he hugged Kenta with full of joy in her eyes,

"Congratulations for winning Kenta " Sabrina complemented Kenta.

"Girl...Calm down....Kenta is not a plushie for you to hug...NOT that I am JEALOUS or anything " Erika said in denial.

"Sabrina....Can you stop giving suffocating me with your breasts " Kenta said as Sabrina realized that she is indeed stuffing Kenta's face in her chest.

"AAAh! I a-am s-so s-sorry " Sabrina said as she got embarrassed as she began apologizing to Kenta with a tiny red hue on her cheeks.

"[If Sabrina is a tsundere.....She would've launched Kenta in the sky with her psychic powers due to how embarrassed she is] " Pikachu stated.

"[You speak the facts bro] " Charizard said.

"I am not a fan of what you did today Kenta," Erika said holding her arms together slightly pissed off.

"Irrelevant...You know I don't follow rules and traditions....'Tradition' is just peer pressure from dead people " Kenta said further pissing Erika off.

"GGGR! I can't believe you " Erika said.

"Sabrina can you give me the badge " Kenta asked Sabrina.

"Aah! Wait a minute " Sabrina said searching for the badge