Chapter-38:Fuchsia gym part-3(Final)

3rd POV

Everyone has arrived at the battlefield in anticipation of what is to come in this match.

Koga arrived at the scene with a calm expression on his face, as if the previous defeat didn't affect him in any way.

"Shall we start the next match? " Kenta asked him

"I agree... " Koga told him.

"Both the gym leader and the challenger...get ready for the second round of the battle. " Aya announced.

"Crowbat go...I choose you " Koga replied.

"Go Pikachu " Kenta replied.

"[I am going to kick the bat up]" Pikachu replied in a sassy tone with confidence.

Both Crowbat and Pikachu has positioned themselves.

"Pikachu use thunderbolt " Kenta replied.

Pikachu attacked Crowbat with a thunderbolt, which Crowbat has dodged with ease.

"Crowbat use poison fang " Koga replied.

"Pikachu use iron tail " Kenta replied with a confident smile.

That is really a good move...Iron tail is a very good choice to counter a poison-type move like Poison fang.

Pikachu didn't receive any damage from the exchange, but crowbat on the other hand flew back a little with recoil.

"Crowbat use sludge bomb " Koga commanded Crowbat.

"Pikachu use agility to dodge it " Kenta replied and Pikachu dodged the sludge bomb with ease and grace. Pikachu approached Crowbat's back by moving at light speed.

"Pikachu use thunderbolt " Kenta replied to Pikachu who has found Crowbat's critical point.

Unfortunately, Crowbat couldn't avoid it and is deeply affected by Thunderbolt...But it hasn't managed to knock Crowbat off.

"[Damn, With that hit it shouldn't have been knocked off...I guess plot armor is working against us. I feel we aren't like the protagonist here...We use well-timed moves but still, the gym leader's pokemon survive here. ]" Pikachu pointed out.

"Crowbat use whirlwind to blow the Pikachu off " Koga replied.

Crowbat produced fast and strong winds to send Pikachu to the other side of the ring.

"Pikachu use agility and then use electro ball " Kenta commanded Pikachu.

Before Pikachu can blow to the other side, Pikachu has managed to perform agility and manage to produce an electro ball and throw it towards Crowbar...

The electro ball hit Crowbat and everyone had expected it to finish crowbat up...But to everyone's surprise, Crowbat is still standing.

"How did it, survive. Agility *2 times electro ball hit it...And a thunderbolt hit it previously...How in the world a flying type pokemon survived that hit " Kenta asked him with surprise.

"A ninja is always rough and never gives up...Tha's Crowbat's ninja way " Koga replied.

"[I swear I think I am going against a shounen mc here, The next hit better knock it off ]" Pikachu replied with disdain.

"Crowbat use confusion ray " Koga replied.

"Pikachu close your eyes and use your aura to sense Crowbat out...and don't make it sound like you know about aura " Kenta sent an aura message to Pikachu.

"[ Ok so I am maintaining a low profile and I should beat Crowbat by sensing its location right]"Pikachu replied.

Pikachu closed his eyes and concentrated on his own aura and detected Crowbat's location...Pikachu lunge forward towards Crowbat and..