Chapter-45:Teleporting around

3rd POV

"Here is Marsh badge, it's the official proof that you have defeated me.....HOORAY! For you....Kenta " Sabrina said in an excited voice.

"Finally we can exit this creepy place " Erika sighed.

Kenta and Erika got ready to leave the gym.

"Wait!! " Sabrina chased after them.

The thought of her childhood friend Kenta leaving her alone again didn't sit well with her....That's why she

"Take me along with you " Sabrina said.

"Say WHAT " Erika asked her doubting her words.

"Why should I do that? " Kenta asked her.

"I have psychic powers and you need to make the journey memorable....I promise I will be fun along the journey.....Please....I want to hang around with you more Kenta...Please take me with you " Sabrina said.

"Playboy " Erika said snickering at Kenta.

"Well, I guess as I said to Erika....Don't get in the way.....You guys will be around for me only for a short while " Kenta said.

"I will replace the gym leaders with one of my underlings....Please wait until I Pack my bags " Sabrina said as she went inside her room.

Kenta and Erika came outside.

"Why you agreed to let her hang around us " Erika asked.

"To be honest her psychic powers prove her to be dependable and trustworthy ally at all times.....Besides I blocked my thoughts so there is no way she can read thoughts " Kenta said.

"You did what....Can Sabrina read thoughts? " Erika said.

"I am coming here....like an average person would " Sabrina said as she jumped as she approached them.

"That's not like a normal person at all " Erika said baffled.

"We are going to the final gym in Viridian city be prepared... " Kenta said.

"Oh! There is no need to travel that far...I can just teleport you silly " Sabrina said as she directly teleported them to the city.

"Why I didn't have that power.....Is it possible to learn this power? " Kenta asked Sabrina.

"[Not from a jedi]" Pikachu said.

Kenta went inside Virdian gym and the doors opened for him...It meant that this time, the gym leader is available for him to battle.

"I came for the badge....I challenge you, Giovanni " Kenta said as stood face-to-face with Giovanni.

"Hmmm...Are you sure you can handle me....." Giovanni asked.

"Now the battle between the challenger and the gym Leader will start....It's 4 on 4 battle. Only the challenger can switch pokemon " The referee said.

"Go Seadra....." Kenta said as he choose Seadra.

"Go Nidoqueen " Giovanni picked up a Pokeball and threw at the ground.

"Seadra use hydropump " Kenta commanded.

"Nidoqueen use earthquake " Giovanni commanded his pokemon

"Sense the magnitude and jump when the force approaches you....In others perform a well timed jump to avoid the damage Seadra " Kenta suggested.

Seadra performed well-timed jump to avoid the attack...Seadra's hydro pump hits Nidoqueen and it is superaffective.

"Seadra one more time.....Hydropump " Kenta said. As hydro pump is more than enough to finish Nidoqueen.