Chapter-39:Cinnabar Island

3rd POV

Kenta and Erika have arrived at the safari zone in Fuchsia city.

Erika curiously asked him why he came here " Why do we have to go in the safari zone...Sir Kenta "

"It's obvious, We are here to catch some pokemon...Specifically a Rhyhorn. Which might be a great asset to my team " Kenta declared to her.

"So we came here looking for your own personal interest in mind. " Erika told him.

'It doesn't matter as you have decided to follow me with your own interests in mind " Kenta told her.

Kenta moved to the safari zone. The safari zone warden has decided to point a gun at Kenta.

Kenta broke the gun in two equal halves, that Thanos would be so proud of the balance of the broken gun.

"How is that ?" Kenta said.

"Be g-gentle. Please " The warden begged while handing him the safari balls and explaining rules to them.

"[That's out] " Pikachu replied.

"Let's go " Kenta told Erika.

"Are we going the broken gun? " Erika said stunned by his power. She has decided to go with him before he shows her his wrath

"We are going to catch a rhyhorn and scyther which will balance our team well," Kenta told to his pokemon.

"[Ok master]" Kenta's pokemon replied

"What should I do? " Erika asked him.

"Count the no of stones in the safari zone " Kenta scoffed at her.

"I am really so mad at you right now," Erika said with a tic mark and angry expression on her face.

"Go Safari Ball " Kenta yelled while throwing at Rhyhorn successfully capturing him.

"We got a Rhyhorn" Kenta said and he got off to catch a scyther.

"Just like that " Erika said not believing how calm he is. He isn't happy when he caught pokemon. The lack of victory celebration seemed Bland to Erika.

Scyther appeared before Kenta. Kenta threw a safari ball.

The ball blinked a few times...and Scyther broke out from the ball and fled from the scene.

Another Scyther appeared and Kenta has used bait to lure it out. But it actually did the opposite as the scyther didn't the flavor of the bait used.

Scyther #3 appeared and Kenta who is out of patience threw a rock at it. Pissing this scyther further.

Kenta used his aura to direct all of his malicious intentions toward the scyther scaring the shit out of it.

"[Poor scyther] " Charizard replied.

Kenta wasted no time in throwing a Pokeball and capturing the Scyther along with Rhyhorn.

"Let's use all of the remaining safari balls to capture as much pokemon as we can efficiently, " Kenta told them.

"Ok," Erika replied

<Timeskip>

After leaving out from the Safari zone. Erika has caught a Dunsparance. A Bellasome, 3 glooms and a Vileplume along with a oddish.

Kenta has caught 3 tauraos. One dratini, 5 Goldeen, 3 Glooms, 2 nidorino, 2 parasect, a dodrio and an exeguttor.

"We got so many pokemon. I guess safari zone is really good " Kenta told to his team.

"Why are we suddenly capturing so many pokemon " Erika asked them.

"[Is this a chance of strategy for our battle] " Charizard asked confused.

"We are going towards the next gym in Cinnabar Island " Kenta declared.

"Great, I have to meet the old man again," Erika said protesting the decision.

They have boarded the nearby ship and have prepared themselves to face the sea.

<Timeskip>

Meanwhile, the ship is sailing. Kenta has decided to make Erika serve for him.

"I can't believe I am doing this " Erika said while massaging Kenta's legs.

"You have to repay my debt. Remember " Kenta said pridefully.

"I remember, " Erika said with a scowl.

Kenta has decided to enjoy himself with some coke while he is on the ship. The sea didn't disturb him as he didn't get seasick for someone who sails for the first time.

"I am remembering something. I believe I was some sort of God " Kenta replied while mind got a view of his past.

An image of Kenta performing a skill called [Memto Mori] Towards a Satan named Lucifer begins to flash inside Kenta's mind.

Meanwhile, Erika is questing why Kenta is calling himself a god. Does he have some sort of god complex? That is what ran through her mind.

Kenta realized that he is approaching closer to the truth closer and closer and he finally wants to know it now. The teenage mind of Kenta led him to take the impatient route.

It actually pissed Kenta off not knowing who he is, very much. But Kenta tried to control his anger as it can lead to many irrational decisions.

<Timeskip>

They arrived at the Cinnabar after some time. Kenta had a weird dream of him making out with several women in heaven. He couldn't point out how did such a thing but Kenta has decided to focus on present things.

"Getting really hot and warn from his this island. A lot of volcanic ash here and there is good for my scientific research regarding volcanoes " Kenta told Erika.

"I don't understand what you are saying but I don't like Volcanic dust," Erika said.

Kenta felt like he is related to Krishna by the way he has relations with women in the past. He thought he is related to Lord Krishna if he is related to a god.

Various theories ran inside Kenta's mind.

Kenta had the urge to know about his origin and his place in the world.

But he kept them inside his mind as he decided to get a badge now and connect his theories later.

After traveling for a while Kenta has arrived at the Cinnabar Gym.

"Finally my 6th badge " Kenta said.

"Time moves so fast," Erika said.