Chapter-43: Saffron City Gym Part-1

3rd POV

Kenta has Reached Saffron City and he is ready to enter the gym.

"I remember meeting Sabrina when she is a kid....I wonder how she is now? " Kenta said....Erika Overheard it.

"Say WHAAT? How did you meet Sabrina? She is like the most reserved introvert out there " Erika complained.

"Erika observe more....and speak less...Then you will figure out how we knew each other " Kenta said.

"I wonder if she remembers you if that's the case...." Erika said..

Kenta POV

I don't think so Erika. I have observed change in the atmosphere....

Sabrina definitely noticed me...I think she is preparing herself....

Judging how she is when she was child.....Sabrina is still emotional deep down.

*Sigh*

I entered the gym and has noticed Several trainee Psychics noticing my aura....They seem terrified noticing my aura...

Good! No one would bother approaching me....I can accomplish what I have come for with ease and grace.

I have tracked Sabrina down and has followed her aura nodes...and found her at the battle arena.

"You finally came here...Kenta " Sabrina said in a emotionless tone like a doll.

So she remember me....And she has become robotic and emotionless....She has changed a lot.

She used to be so emotional and humane when she was a kid....So this is what causes people to change.....

Power....It has certain influence over people.....That's what caused the emotional Sabrina to turn into a ruthless monster.

"Sabrina I came here to challenge you....As per rules you can't turn down challenge of the trainers " I said.

"Very well.....I accept your conditions...But there will be stakes for battling me, there is a proposal you must accept if you want to battle me " Erika said.

"As long as those conditions and the proposal is fair...I will accept " I said.

"If I win I will keep you FOREVER and EVER with me.... " Sabrina said in an emotionless tone.

What a childish but possessive wish....Why do she want me that much....Does saving her in her childhood made her chase after me.

Whatever the terms I accept as I have no intentions of backing off....I am confident that I am prepared for this challenge and stakes.

I didn't came here to lose after all.

"I accept " I said as I am confident in myself.

"Three on Three challenge....You can do whatever you wanted to do me if you win.....Let's begin " Sabrina said in an alluring tone giving me chills. She spoke as if I desired her body in a sexual way...it could be interpreted in that way

To be fair I feel attracted to her...Maybe I am into a mysterious woman but now is not the time to make irrational decisions based on urges.

I need to treat her as an enemy...

"I dislike battling but if you wish, I will show you my powers " Sabrina told me.

"Go abra " She spoke relating an abra from her pokeball.

Where is the speaking doll in her hand as if it is there on the anime...I guess my presence changed the canon...There is no doll on her hand yet....Or I am too fast.

"Go Pidgeotto," I said calling out her.

Abra has weak defense...So normal type Pidgeotto is an ideal...

If my guess is correct...Sabrina uses all psychic pokemon....That means I have use strong physical attacks as psychic pokemon don't have high defenses.

"Pidgeotto use agility " I said going for a defensive approach.

"Abra use Kinesis " Sabrina commanded in an monotone.

Abra's attack luckily missed...

"Pidgeotto use brave bird " I told using aggressive approach this time.

Pidgeotto lunged to Abra.

"Abra telepor- " Sabrina tried to command Abra....But it was too fast for her.

Abra got knocked off but it stood up again....What the heck...It was supposed to be OHKO

"I am surprised to see you get this far...Kenta...But I have been waiting so long for you to come here " Sabrina whispered those words as if it were a seductive whisper.

"Abra use Psychic " Sabrina said.

"Pidgeotto use quick attack and attack her before it's too late " I command.

Pidgeotto is attacked by Abra's psychic powers but pidgeotto managed to knock down Abra properly this time.

Abra fainted without any trouble.

The next moment light got envolped around pidgeotto and it finally evolved into Pidgeot.

"[I got bird pride rushing in my veins...I am the wind Queen Pidgeot] " Pidgeot replied.

I guess somethings doesn't change....Like Pidgeot's pride.

"I guess I did go soft on you....But I Will not show any mercy on you....Prepare yourself to be crushed " Sabrina said in a malicious tone.

It is different from other battles....If I lose it's basically game over for me....I don't have any second chances this time.

No more second chances.

"Kadabra I summon you " Sabrina said as she released a Kadabra.

"Kadabra use psychic and crush the bird " Sabrina said contrast to her emotionless tone....I managed to knock out her from her comfort zone.

"Pidgeot Use Gust to repel those psychic waves " I said.

But her psychic attack is stronger than I have anticipated and pidgeotto failed to repel those attacks.

Kadabra uses Psychic to throw Pidgeot to the wall.

"[Th....is wasn't.....supposed to e-end.....this way ] " Pidgeot

"Pidgeotto stand up and use Roost... " I replied.

"Kabra use Psychock " Sabrina replied.

Oh Damn! Pidgeot has low special defense...It will hit it hard....

Pidgeot got hit by Psychock and it fell down shocking me down....Sending shivers down my spine.

So....This is how it feels to be defeated huh....Even If I am prepared I am not confident I can match up to this level of attacks.

There is no way my pokemon has this level of special attacks yet....How I can win this round.

"You should use your next pokemon....Pidgeot has fainted....Or will you quit? Are you ready to be my slave? " Sabrina replied.

"Kenta.....Let's run...She dangerous " Erika replied

For the first time....I am confused and uncertain...I have less confidence of this battle....But to quit.

How can I just quit....After coming so far and working so hard.

It will be all worthless and insult to my pokemon's hard work.

That's the more reason I will attempt this challenge even if I fail.

"I am ready....And come out " I said as I released my next pokemon.