Dude

[A/N: I've been trying to think of how to start this part and for like half an hour it just said BRUH. Anyway, I'm actually writing a new fic (it's in my drafts) and it'll be Lashton.... I know what you're thinking, but Kayla, you've still got to update Let's Be Clique, Daft and Star Signs. I know, I know but Daft is on hold for the time being and the story I'm planning out will probably be a draft for a while.

Enough of my rambling, enjoy x]

"Ashton!" I yelled excitedly, upon seeing my supervisor for the first time in a week.

"Calum, what are you doing here? Don't you have the day off?" He asks, eyes widening as he looks at the blonde accompanying him.

"Yeah, Michael said they were recording some quick voice overs and I just thought I'd surprise him with coffee?" The tail end of my sentence ended like it was a question because it sounded weird out loud.

"That's very thoughtful of you, I'll go let Mikey know you're here." The blonde said, stretching his legs out in front of him before standing up.

"Wait. I said I wanted to surprise him, if you tell him I'm here then it's not exactly a surprise." I said, eyebrows furrowing slightly as I held the box of donuts a little tighter.

What was going on with these two?

"Michael's kind of busy at the moment... You can leave the coffee here and I'll tell him you dropped by?" Ashton said, phrasing his words as if he was trying to negotiate with me.

"What's going on?" I ask slowly, looking from Ashton to the blonde and back. I had only known Ashton for a few days prior and I'd seen the blonde for a few seconds the first day I was on set but I don't think he's the fidgety type.

"Nothing, what do you mean what's going on?" Luke laughed unconvincingly. He scoffed repeatedly until Ashton elbowed him in the side.

"Dude!" He cried out, clutching his side and giving Ashton a betrayed look, a ever so slight pout present on his pale pink lips.

"Babe," Ashton whined as the blonde began to walk away with a hurt expression. "I'm sorry."

Shaking my head at the pair, I begin my adventure to the recording studio. I say adventure because I've honestly got no idea where the bloody thing is.

"Hey, do you know where the recording studio is? Where they do the voice overs?" I ask, stopping one of the stylists that bustled by with arms full of different types of cloth.

He looked around momentarily as if he was trying to find someone to save him from this conversation before he quickly nodded his head toward the area where they hold most of the lighting equipment.

"Thanks." I say automatically, striding toward the area he'd pointed to with the coffee and a muffin in hand.

Once I reach a certain point I realize I'm staring directly at a blank wall, there's nothing over here but wires.

I look around for the stylist, about to give him a little hell for pointing me in the wrong direction.

Lucky for the stylist, a tuft of red hair appeared out a door before I caught sight of anyone else.

Michael.

Most of him was blocked by a person carrying a clipboard, but since he was consistently taller than everyone else he was easy to spot in a crowd, much like myself, except the bright hair made it considerably easier.

I decided to make my way to his dressing room or trailer, whatever you wanted to call it, and assuming he would be by himself, I'd be able to talk to him a lot easier.

Everything about him was different when he was around people, especially people he didn't know.

It took a while, and I began to feel a little bit like a creep as time went on. At first, it seemed logical. But if you thought about it more, it was kind of creepy.

I didn't really have time to think more about it because the door opened, and there stood Michael.

Michael looked almost as shocked as I did.

"I brought you coffee?" I greet unsurely, extending my arm out between the two of us and holding the paper cup for him to take.

"I can explain." He blurted out at the same time, his face all shades of red, cheeks nearly as bright as his hair.

I shrugged, "What's there to explain? Some people are on the feminine side, some are on the masculine side. Your gender doesn't specify which side you fit on."

Michael looked cute, a powder pink fuzzy sweater hung off his shoulders smoothly and showed off his pale collarbones pleasantly. He still wore black skinny jeans but had on some red and white heart ankle socks on. His hair was styled the exact same but he had a large white lily tucked behind one of his ears.

"You look real cute either way." I add, although I was shocked by the transformation.

Michael breathed out a sigh in relief, "I thought I'd have to lie to you."

After an awkward few seconds, he took the coffee hesitantly out of my outstretched hand. Before I could retract it, he shook it. "Um, nice to meet you, I guess? I'm the real Michael."

He blushed profusely as my eyes scanned him to see if he was joking around.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Michael whined, tugging on his sleeves absentmindedly and I couldn't help but notice how his collar bones grew sharper at the movement.

"I don't know... You just look super cute and cuddly."