Loverboy

A/N: I'm so sick of my brother breaking things, he broke my headphones. Credit to ashtcnsirwin on tumblr who made it. Also this part is in third person, so you won't get a lot of Calum's personal thoughts.

Also the title is a brilliant song by You Me At Six if you haven't heard it. x

"W-We should probably get going, Angie'll be mad we're late... again." Calum suggested with a rather weak smile, not so sure about moving so fast with Michael, they hadn't even gone on a date. Unless you include the coffee shop and the night under the stars, which at the moment, Calum did not.

Without waiting for Michael's response, he unlocked the door and fled. Trying to walk as fast as he can away without making it obvious he was trying to escape.

Just his luck, Michael caught up immediately. "Remember when I said that you have to make the person feel like you both want this?"

Despite his rising nervousness, Calum managed a curt nod.

"Well, I have a feeling you want this," he paused to discreetly loop his fingers in Calum's belt loops to tug him closer with an innocent smile. "But I want to make sure you want this."

"I'm a little scared," Calum admitted sheepishly, for obvious reasons.

"Don't worry," Michael laughed, his charming smile replaced with something a little more devious, and a little less innocent.

He placed his hand out in the remaining space between them and looked at Calum with raised eyebrows, with a small amount of hesitation, the other boy managed to interlock their fingers. He gave a haphazard smile to the bright haired boy as he let himself be lead back to the washroom.

Michael held Calum's hand tightly, glancing around. He pushed the kiwi boy into the bathroom, pinning the male to the door.

Calum locked the door, connecting his lips with Michael's. The red head undid Calum's jeans, tugging them down to his knees. Michael moaned, the tan boy's lips attaching to the pale boy's neck, sucking a dark, purple and black bruise on his skin.

Michael's hands slipped into Calum's boxers, one hand working Calum's semi-hard. He made a show of playing with the edge of Calum's boxers too before finally sliding down each article of clothing in his way.

"Fuck Mikey, j-just suck me off,"

Michael smirked, dropping down to his knees. He licked up Calum's length; kitten licking his tip. "Stop fucking teasing," he swore, gripping Michael's hair tightly. He moaned in response.
Michael took all of Calum in, looking up to see the kiwi boy's face scrunch up in pleasure. Michael hummed, bobbing his head back and forth. Calum moaned, his hand running through Michael's hair before gripping it tightly. Michael moaned once more, his cheeks hallowing.

Calum took this as his chance to thrust into Michael's mouth. He gagged, his eyes watering from the sudden movement; but he loved it. The tan boy continued to moan, his thrust becoming quicker, "F-fuck Princess, yo-ur mouth."

Michael continued to hum, knowing the vibration would pleasure Calum more.
"D-Doing so good, taking me all in," Calum stated, his grip on Michael's hair loosening then tightening once more. Soon, Calum hit his high. His load shooting into Michael's mouth.
Michael gagged, swallowing the salty substance.

Calum pulled out of Michael, tucking himself away. His jeans were next. Michael got to his feet during this time, his thumb wiping the cum leaking from the corner of his lip, setting his thumb in his mouth and sucking the cum off.
"Fuck Michael, don't," Calum groaned, his hand gripping the back of Michael's neck and pressing his lips to Michael's without hesitation.

"We should really get going now," Michael said after a while of just staring at one another, his voice a little hoarse.

"That's probably the best idea," Calum nodded a few times, watching Michael fix up his hair in the mirror quickly.

"Hey, wait." Calum mumbled softly, catching Michael's wrist before he could unlock the door.

Instead of saying more, he attached their lips into an extremely soft kiss.

"Now we can go," the boy grinned, swinging his and Michael's hands as we head for the door. He took the time to hold it open for the pale boy too, presenting the open passageway with a grandeur bow which had Michael giggling, cheeks a brilliant rose colour.

"Such a gentleman," Michael laughed, attempting a quick courtesy before dragging the kiwi boy out the door.

A/N: Unsurprisingly, late night/early morning updates are back! *cheers*

Also, credit for this smut goes to the lovely gayboyharry , I assure you it would have been nothing short of a train wreck if I'd attempted such a thing. Check out their stories if you'd like, and have a nice day :^)

Also, fun fact: My mum told me my birthday was cancelled because I kept calling it my burbday (I thought I was being funny, she thought differently)

No wait, she cancelled it because I called it boobday once... Good times.