We Don't Believe What's on TV

"Who is Calum Hood? So many of us are asking these days. This young Asian-" Michael let out a cackle at that. "-teen recently got big after starring in a film with Michael Clifford. Since being cast in A Thousand Miles, Calvin Hood has since been seen alongside Michael everywhere. He even went with Michael to the Leo Awards, replacing Michael's date. Linda Lessin did not look to pleased when she showed up to the award show with Hollywood hottie, Daniel Sadcliffe. Here's a clip of Linda from the award show." The entertainment reporter said, pictures showing up to correspond with who she was talking about. And of course, just my luck, the gossip channel had dug into the farthest reaches of hell and dragged out one of the most horrific pictures they could find of me, [A/N: Picture on the top is the photo they use.] back when I went and got my lip pierced on a spur of the moment kind of thing, it was only in for three days because my mum threatened to ship me off to my weird Aunt Benny's house and she does not tolerate the level of punk rock I'm on.

How they found my old Twitter account is beyond me, the handle calumhood was already taken, he had to settle for something a little less spectacular even though he thought it was hilarious..... punksock.

Michael took his time turning the tv off as he was slightly incapable of getting a proper grip.

"I can't believe they couldn't find a decent picture of you," Michael teased, flashing me a grin before going back to painting his nails with a clear coat of polish.

I also returned to painting his nails, they were going to be a lovely light blue 'matte' colour as Michael calls it, for a guy, he had very flawless feet, he could probably be a foot model.

I was so surprised, I accidentally blurted out the model bit to him and he scoffed and asked if I had a foot fetish. Being the loser I am, I winked at him and said, "I prefer hands, you can do a lot more with those."

Painting nails is much harder than I thought but Michael told me that I'm much better at this than he is so I continued.

"Y'know," Michael began, pausing to look up from painting his thumb's nail, "One of the assistant director for one of the movies I've started working on asked about you,"

"Oh?" I ask, raising an eyebrow at him with a smirk making its way onto my face.

"Not like that!" He protested with a laugh, accidentally dripping some of the clear polish onto the couch.

"Duck," he curses, wiping it into the material so no one could say anything about the small dark patch on the couch.

"Anyway, there's a character in the script that hasn't been cast just yet, and she asked if you would be interested because she didn't know how to contact you." Michael explained, moving his dying foot off the couch and switching his seating so I could paint the other.

"What's the movie about?" I ask, already prepared to say yes because Michael would be there.

"Basically, it's the sequel to Stop, the one where I'm a superhero named Mike-ro-wave, called Don't Stop and you'll be playing my sidekick who's secretly gay and in love with me. The entire film you're trying to get rid of my love interest, Sally, who's played by Linda Lessin while fighting crime and trying to let me know discreetly that I'm the one for you," He shrugged as if the summary wasn't basically my life, minus Michael liking girls.

"I'm not sure, maybe I'll stick to less sci-fi-ish movies." I reply, wrinkling my nose to make my excuse more believable.

"That's okay because, somebody else wants you to star in a movie with me. Different director, different movie.

This movie is where a witch-me-befriends a boy-which would be you-when he moves to the small town. Blah blah blah, you die, I bring you back, you die again, I save the world. The End. I was a little surprised that there is almost no romance whatsoever in this movie." He smiles as if me dying twice is a natural occurrence.

"Yeah, definitely, sign me up." I laugh sarcastically.

Why are movies so weird?

"Cool, I'll text my mum and we can just bring you along tomorrow." He cheered excited, pulling out his phone before I could tell him I was being sarcastic.

It's not like this film could get that weird, right?

✩ ✩ ✩ ✩

"I have to kiss what?!"

-

A/N: Aye, what up, twenty one pilots song title for this parts title

What do you think he's kissing?

Also, I don't usually do this (maybe I do, idk) but I have a new story! Like I said, you wanted FIFA so you got FIFA. Twisted will be posted at a later date, depending on if I want to constantly switch between a semi-normal malum fic and some weird malum fic, it might be soon maybe I don't know.

Anyway, if you liked the idea for FIFA feel free to go check it out, I will probably be updating it some time soon (don't quote me on that)

Anyway, have a nice day c: