2 Heads

Quick recap of last chapter:

-Michael topped
-Luke was literally chilling out on the couch during the entire thing (it wasn't mentioned last chapter but in the chapter before)
-Calum had two showers, what a waste of water.
-They were making cannibal jokes at the end.

ALSO I'M SORRY IN ADVANCE
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"You guys are gross," Luke whined, as he drove the pair to the studio.

Michael laughed, "You didn't have to stick around."

Michael caught my eye in the mirror and I couldn't look away from his pale pupils, Luke continued to complain the entire ride there and Michael and I weren't bothered enough to listen.

On the way in the studio Michael paused to comment on my sex hair, happily telling Luke that he was the stylist. He almost spat out a detailed tutorial when Luke shrieked at him to stop. Luke and I exchanged equally embarrassed looks on the way down the hall.

Today, we were doing voice overs for the scenes with a lot of action, the kind where it was easiest for the camera to get footage but the sound was lacking.

Michael and I were in a sound booth, the tech people explaining it would be easiest if Michael and I conversed together like in the scene rather than separately.

"Who was that girl?" Michael asked, getting right into character.

"I think her name was Hannah..? Or maybe that was Kim." I reply, trying to convey how thoughtful I am with my voice.

"You really don't know, girls aren't objects you idiot." Michael said, rolling his eyes at me sarcastically.

"I kn-" I stopped mid word, like the script detailed and looked at the tech guy sitting on the other side of the glass. He gave a thumbs up and we continued.

"What was that?" Michael asked, voice coming out urgent. The way he voiced it made my heart speed up automatically, making it seem like this scene was a lot more intense then it was.

"Maybe we should get going," I reply, lowering my voice. The tech guy nodded along to what I was saying and wasn't really paying attention when I elbowed Michael. He winced, but didn't break character.

"Why? You scared?" Michael teased, scowling at me when I hit him in the ribs again.

"Why are you hitting me?" He whispered away from the mic.

I shrugged, "No, don't be stupid. I just think that we should get some pizza, right now. I'm starving."

Instead of elbowing me back, Michael fought off my attack momentarily until he could get a hold of my hand. By the end of the recording session, Michael and I were still holding hands.

"You're stupid." Was the first thing that came out of Michael's mouth when we left the booth, although there was a hint of a smile on his lips.

"What would I be if not for thee?" I ask, taking my best crack at Shakespearean. I knew it was bad, I hadn't passed English in school so you can't blame me.

Michael seemed to think it over before tuning back to me, "Still stupid."

I roll my eyes, a smile sprawling onto my lips as his grip on my hand tightens. "Probably."

Michael opened one of the many doors lining the hall seemingly at random. He pulled me in as soon as he realized it was empty, he didn't bother turning on the lights but neither of us minded. The room was mostly obscured by darkness but from what I could tell it was mostly broken equipment, a room for things right before they get repaired.