End Up Here

"I'm here," Michael announced, sounding a little frazzled as he came to a stop.

I turned around to find something I wasn't expecting at all, Michael stood a tad bit awkwardly as the entire crew scrutinized him. He'd gone to the make up artists obviously, there was not way he could achieve this on his own.

There Michael Clifford stood, clad in extremely tight coloured leggings that had some absurd galaxy pattern on them and a loose black tank top with block letters on it that read, 'Read 'em and weep, BOYS."

I didn't realize that he was wearing the exact same outfit as Tia until she stepped toward him, which only showed how much I really paid attention to girls and their attire.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer Babe." Michael mumbled with a grin, batting his faux lashes at me.

"Do your boobs feel real?" I asked, purposely ignoring his comment.

He cupped his fake breasts with a frown on his face, "I don't know, neither of us have touched a boob." Michael admitted finally, releasing his fake boobs.

"They don't feel real." Tia sighed after giving Michael's left breast a squeeze. "But they look real."

"You've felt boobs?" Michael asked, looking half disgusted. To which he received a look that could only be communicated as are you dumb? To emphasize her point, Tia cupped her own boobs.

"Oh right," Michael nodded before turning to me.

"Feel my titties," he demanded, directing his fake chest towards me. I quickly shook my head, I'd only had my first kiss today. I wasn't about to go all the way to second base with him.

"Calum," Michael narrowed his eyes at me. "Touch my boobies."

"I'm not goin-"

"Touch them."

"N-"

"Do it."

"Michael-"

"Swear to God, Calum."

"No-"

"Fine," Michael snapped finally, crossing his arms and making his fake boobs deflate slightly. "Eyes are up here buddy."

"Sor-Why am I apologizing? Your boobs are fake." I say exasperatedly, shaking my head at Michael's antics.

"Hey Mike, nice tits." Ashton greeted, walking up to us with his hands in his pockets. Like Michael having fake boobs was a regular occurrence.

"Thanks, want to feel 'em?" Michael asked, directing his chest towards Ashton and thankfully leaving me alone.

"Hell yeah," Ashton muttered as I leave them to go get some food at the crew's buffet table.

Grabbing a powdered donut, I watch Ashton playing with Michael's breasts from afar. Both seemed to be having a great time, giggling could be heard coming from either of them.

Turning to get yet another delicious donut, I wasn't expecting Michael to be running at me full tilt when I turned back around.

He jumped, obviously expecting me to catch him. Surprisingly I did end up catching him and we ended up weirdly hugging.

His long legs were wrapped around my ribcage and one of my arms was outstretched, still trying foolishly to hold on to the beloved powder donut while the other was wrapped just under Michael's bottom to prevent him from sliding down any further. The awkwardest part would have to be the fact that Michael was practically hugging my face, which felt extremely weird because he had fake boobs strapped to his chest.

"You're touching my boobs," Michael observed from where he was perched.

"That I am," I conclude, still trying feebly to maintain my hold on the donut.

"This is pretty comfortable," Michael commented quietly, probably looking around.

"Not really, your lame ass fake as hell boobies are in my face." I snap, pretty much only mad because I wasn't eating my donut.

"What. The fuck," someone said from off to the right somewhere.

"Oh hey Angie," Michael greeted, raising a hand to wave innocently at the assistant director.

"Calum didn't want to touch my titties." He said as if that was explanation enough for what was going on.

"How did we end up here?" Angie sighed, asking if we were ready to film the scene now.