Pretty In Pink

[A/N: I would have updated earlier but my Wattpad app was dicking the fuck around and crashed several times. Plus I was finishing reading the Maze Runner, which by the way, is just a big pile of serious written genius and at the same time is a pile of pain wrapped into one. I recommend it. The pain isn't too intense but y'know stuff happens. Anyway, read on x]

Michael was pacing as I sat somewhat comfortably on this fun fur covered couched they'd managed to fit in here. The full realization that I knew must have set in.

"Cal-Ugh. I don't know what to say. I guess you're assuming I'm gay then?" He asked pausing, his red heart socks matched his hair surprisingly well. It was nearly the exact shade. Both clashed with his subtle rose petal pink sweater hanging off his shoulders.

I thought about it for a second, finally I shrugged. "I wouldn't be entirely surprised, if I'm being honest. But it's 2015 and gendered clothing choice should be a thing of the past. If girls can wear mens' basketball shorts without a second glance then guys can wear pink."

Michael raised his eyebrows at me, taking a seat atop the counter of the small kitchenette. "What do you do in your spare time? Digest Tumblr?"

I shrug once again but a wide grin pulls on to my lips, "Why do you think my jokes are so great?"

"They're really not."

◊ ◊ ◊ ◊

"Hey, hey Michael." I say, nearly tripping over my own feet as I race to catch up to him.

He'd actually found time to give me a tour of the set even though we're nearly done filming.

Right now we were going to the lobby, as Michael calls it, to see his friend Luke. He was trying to find a way to describe his friend but eventually came to the conclusion that Luke is literally a wet noodle.

"Yeah Cal?" Michael asked, turning to me with a barely there giggle.

"Are you a camera?" I ask, watching his eyebrows furrow in confusion.

"What?" He asks, slowing down even more as he tries to figure out why I'd ask that kind of question.

"Because whenever I see you, I smile." I give him the biggest smile I can muster, holding out my arms in a c'mon, it was good one kind of manner.

"Shut the fuck up." He laughs, punching me surprisingly hard in the arm.

"That was unnecessary." I whine, rubbing my arm. I'm about to tell him how telling me to shut up is futile because when it comes to shit pick up lines I can't be stopped, when Ashton walks over with that blonde from before.

"Luke!" Michael cheers enthusiastically, bringing the taller boy into what looked to be a bone crushing hug.

"Mike!" This Luke boy says, a little less enthusiasm in his voice and a lot more strain. "Can't breathe dude."

"Seriously man, you've got to let me go. I can feel myself suffocating already." Luke continues when Michael doesn't loosen his grip.

Free him.

"That's enough mate, I'd prefer to have a living boyfriend thanks." Ashton pipes in, beginning to untangle the red haired boy from Luke.

"Ashton! You're here too?" Michael asks incredulously, attempting to bring Ashton into a hug which the latter cleverly avoids by shoving me in front of him.

Michael seems indifferent as he wraps his arms around my waist anyway. The hug is not as suffocating as expected, his arms are still wrapped pretty tight around me but it's comfortable.

"Yeah, Luke convinced me to become a Supervisor like him so we could meet up more and I ended up with this idiot." Ashton explains, gesturing to me.

"If I didn't have someone holding me back, I'd fight you." I joke with a scowl, wrapping my own arms around Michael just in case he'd thought it'd be funny to release me.

Ashton rolled his eyes and scoffed, "You? Fight me? You about as badass as a teddy bear."

"Shud'up Ash." Michael muttered grumpily, like someone who'd just been woken up from a nap. "Cal is nice."

"His jokes suck." Ashton grumbled as if that was the deciding factor on whether or not I'm nice.

"Yeah, and?"

"I'm sure they're not that bad." Luke says, looking from one to the other slightly lost.

"You don't even know." Ashton laughs, patting Luke's shoulder reassuringly.

"Oh go fuck a cactus, the lot of you." I groan, trying to detach myself from Michael. He whines, gripping onto my shirt as he protests.

I give up eventually, looking to Ashton and Luke for help. Ashton laughs and Luke just shrugs.

Save me.

[A/N: Have any of you read The Maze Runner?

If you have, who is/was your favourite character?

Mine's Zart... Kinda mad, kinda sad. Either way, I'm beginning The Scorch Trials in a few minutes.

Also, I was organizing my iTunes library on my computer and it took up my entire day yesterday but hey, now I have everything labeled and stuff.

My app crashed when I went to save and I nearly died, but no worries it saved anyway.]