Avalanche

A/N: Woke up to find the new BMTH song, I'm v pleased and just had to make it the title for this part.

I'm back and off hiatus! Less than a week, thank you for all your kind words and I'd like you to know that I am feeling better than I was a few days ago.

I will not be updating as regularly as I did before, due to school so please bare with me, I might only update once a week. Thanks again.

"Really?" I asked, scrunching my eyebrows at the black and white picture. Obviously Jordan had chosen a filter she thought fit the occasion, plus you'd probably be able to tell that we were on a set, the colours would have been much brighter due to the lighting.

"Yeah, remember to told me that lame ass joke about noodles, it was around the fifth or sixth take." Michael pointed out the slight darkened spots on my back that were bruises.

"You're right!" I remembered it now and couldn't help but laugh at my own joke.

"Cut!" Angie shouted with a frown, she obviously wasn't expecting me to accidentally fall off the bed. I wasn't expecting it either to be honest, Michael had chosen to throw open the door with a bang-apparently special orders from Angie.

"Let's break." She sighed, whispering something to her assistant, which might have been a bit odd. An assistant for an assistant director? Unheard of, according to Michael she was a few films before taking over the title of director so she'd hired someone now to train them in advance.

Emilee was nice, a little awkward but she looked more like she should be at a rock show than helping Angie direct the film crew.

"Tea?" Michael asked, appearing out of no where with two styrofoam cups. I frowned from my place on the ground, how he managed to actually make two cups of tea before I'd even thought about getting up was beyond me.

"Thanks." I smiled, sitting down on the edge of the bed with the steaming cup. Michael sat down next to me, leaving at least a foot of free space in between us. I was a little hurt but it didn't mean all that much.

We sat in silence for a long time, looking out the extremely fake window at the 'night sky' or a special set up of fairy lights with dark blue cloth surrounding them.

"Michael?" I asked, cup against my lips as I looked at him. His hair was dishevelled strategically to look like his character had run from where ever to get Brandon. I'm sure my hair looked the same, if not worse. Jordan made a habit of running her talons-fingers through my hair every time Angie whispered for a close up. She had no regard for my scalp and didn't care enough to make sure I wasn't getting injured.

Michael hummed, looking up at me through his eyelashes, head tilted toward his cup like he was contemplating a sip instead of staring at me. I was momentarily lost for words, his character called for standard witch black clothes so his stylist had settled for a rather large black sweater, skinny jeans and a SnapBack with strands of his red hair peaking out. His appearance looked thrown together, but in the best way.

"Cat got your tongue?" He laughed, sounding like nothing less than an angel. It was melodic, a symphony made up of the string instruments paired with a flute and maybe some bells. The laugh made his heart soar.

"Oh um," I stumbled fleetingly to find what I was going to say in the mess I called my brain, it seemed unimportant and strikingly crucial at the same time. I was torn between searching for whatever it was and just staring at the boy beside me.

I never stood a chance, a crew member set up a ladder and broke me out of Michael's spell, whether the red haired boy knew of it or not. The crew member saved me from doing something potentially stupid, looking into my cup with a confused blush I quickly reverted to something less important I'm sure.

"What did the noodles say to the meatball?" I asked, avoiding his pale green eyes and taking a long, burning gulp of my tea. "Pasta Sauce."

He snorted, shaking his head at me with a short laugh. It caused me to smile, happy that I managed to make him laugh even though it wasn't very hard and I'd done it many times before, it was still a minuscule achievement in my book.

"That's corny." He teased, leaning back onto an elbow with a smile still on his face.

"That joke was great." I argued with a laugh, looking at Michael with my best teasing scowl.

"What was it?" The girl asked, getting out her phone to what I'd guess is catch this joke on video.

I looked at Michael with a teasing grin and hit the snickering boy. "It's a good one, shut up."

"I didn't say anything!" He protested, throwing his hands up in mock surrender at the situation.

I roll my eyes and turn to the girl, excitedly telling her the joke but couldn't help laughing a few times at Michael's facial expressions as I told it. He looked tired of my jokes.