Nicotine

A/N: See where I'm going with these titles? If you haven't, you will soon enough.

IT WAS 2:30 IN THE MORNING AND MY NEIGHBOUR WAS FUCKING BURNING FURNITURE IN HIS BACKYARD. WHY THE HELL. S2G I'm going to start a rant book about how ridiculous my neighbour is.

"Cal, come here." Michael panted, gesturing me over as soon as I spotted him.

Once I'd arrived Michael tugged me away from the filming crew and down some random hall of never seen before we walked a long time, twisting waywardly with what seemed like no direction at all. I trusted Michael enough not to question his route.

"This is the voice over studio," Michael whispered, pulling out a set of keys and carefully unlocking the door. As soon as the lock clicked he looked both ways, as if to see if anyone was coming down either end of the hall.

"Michael, why are we here?" I asked, also whispering because it's weird if someone whispers and you don't. He had the door open and quickly pulling me in and checking to see if people were in sight. He closed the door and locked it before turning to me.

He sighs, ruffling his hair before looking at me, "I thought that maybe you'd want to have your first kiss with someone you know, and will see regularly. Most first kisses come from someone you meet and don't usually see after. A-And I want yours to be more special than mine was." He admitted, sitting down in the wheelie chair and not making eye contact with me. He blushed a bright red awkwardly as the silence grew.

"Um," I really didn't know what to say without freaking out, of course I want him to be my first kiss. "W-Would you actually?"

"Of course, I don't want you to feel awkward kissing someone you don't know. Tia seems like a nice person but the word will get out that she was your first kiss plus you're pretty gay so kissing a girl might be a little unpleasant even if you're doing it in character.

"So how does this work?" I ask, blushing so bright it probably matched the pale boy's bright red hair. He paused, obviously thinking about it before he stood up and motioned to the chair, "Take a seat, babe."

It was said in a teasing, joking kind of tone but I felt my heart start thudding immediately. I sat down in the still warm chair, looking up at Michael expectantly. He looked about as lost as I was.

"Okay, first things first, before you initiate the kiss, you've got to make the person feel like you both want the kiss. You have to make sure the kiss won't turn one sided, that's how you know the kiss was unwanted or they're a little shocked. How are you going to make me feel like I want that kiss?" Michael asked, crossing his arms and looking at me expectantly.

"I don't need to make you feel wanted, I know you want to kiss me." I smirk, swishing around in my roll-y chair. He sighed, looking like he was fully prepared to give up already even though we had yet to lip lock.

"Hey," I said softly as he begins to pace, he pauses momentarily to raise his eyebrow at me. When I don't do anything more than a warm smile he starts pacing again.

After only a few short seconds, I find myself a little irritated by his movements so when he goes to walk past me a tug his wrist and grab onto his thighs.

"Feeling wanted yet?" I ask, raising my own eyebrow at him mockingly. I was so effective in getting Michael to sit on my lap, I was surprised. It worked out perfectly, he was comfortably sat with his legs on either side of my waist and I had an attractive guy in my lap. And hopefully in my pants in the future.

"W-Wow, you've got that down for sure." Michael said, blushing scarlet as he realized my hands were rested on his thighs still.

"The next step is too lean in," Michael instructed, which I did without thinking causing our noses to smash up against each other.