Make It Up

A/N: I should really be completing homework because tomorrow is the last day before exams ._. Freakin' chicken, wish me luck...

"So what am I supposed to do?" I ask for what had to be the fourth time in the past hour.

Michael sighed, "Just make sure to smile and answer the questions."

As it turns out, Michael was in Australia for more than just a visit. His mum had booked an interview with some Australian talk show and didn't bother to tell him until he was safely within the country.

He puts his hands on my shoulders, pauses to maintain eye contact before continuing, "Just be yourself, they'll love you."

"You just said I'm not allowed to make inappropriate jokes," I retort childishly, glaring at him.

He sighs once again, "Okay, then be me. I'm basically what they want from you, and you're what they want from me. Let's just switch roles."

"Fuckin' alright, if you said that in the first place I wouldn't be so stressed about screwing up, because you don't screw up." I can already feel the calm feeling floating over me, a slight chill runs through my veins as my breath slows considerably.

"Hey Mikey, what did one tampon say to the other?" I smile, happily carrying on now that Michael has calmed me down.

"Um, what?" He looks completely unsure, his thick leather jacket making him look less lanky and more pale.

"Nothing. they're both stuck up bitches," I do a minor ba-dum tss sound effect at the end and grin like a second grader that just made a spaghetti sauce mural on the only white wall in the house.

Michael's jaw drops and he looks slightly disgusted before he bursts out in loud laughter.

"That's golden." He wheezes, gesturing that he'll be back in a second. Apparently he wanted to tell the entire hair and make up crew the joke.

× × × ×

"I forgot to tell you, you were meant to prepare a small speech for after the credits." Michael whispers quietly, trying not to disturb the other celebrities seated around us.

"You pric-émon trainer." I cut myself short and replace the ending of Prick to the first thing that came to mind. The insult earns an eyebrow raise and a small smirk.

"Pokémon Trainer?" He inquires, looking pretty smug.

"It takes skill to be a Pokémon Master, Mikey. But I'm sure you'll find that out eventually, you and your constant harassment to have a Pokémon battle. Which is annoying as frick frack tic tac patty whack, might I add." I whisper back dismissively, turning my attention toward the large theatre screen that just began showing advertisements.

He chuckles, bumping a shoulder into mine casually. Of course, I don't think he expected the shoulder bumping war that followed directly afterward.

× × × ×

The scene changes, a camera shows Josh walking into the hospital room, stumbling.

"This better be something important Joshua." Ross snapped, climbing off Sylvia and sitting down in the chair beside the bed.

"You were not just making out with Sylvia on the bed." Josh said incredulously, with a hint of anger.

"Get on with it." Ross said, ready to get rid of him as quickly as possible.

"Dude, don't give me that attitude. Your mom got in a fucking car crash and you're making out with your girlfriend." Josh snapped, shaking his head as he searched for his stick so he could get out of there.