SEX,MUSIC,AND..BABIES?

Durk walked into Indias room and pulled the covers off. "India" Durk yelled. "DURK GET OUT" India said getting out of her bed. "India I jus wanna talk" He said while putting his phone in his pocket. India Decided to give him a chance to talk "Look India I know what I did was wrong and I promise to never do It again" Durk Said while playing with his dreads. "Durk I appreciate you coming over here to apologize but I still feel a little hurt.." He Looked at me and took his Coat off. "Imma go shower Yhu got any clothes foe me?" "Durk wym? You not staying foo"😭 India Said confused. " Yes I am " Durk said.

2 hours lata
⚠️Sex Scene⚠️😭
India was ontop of durk while they were making out. India slid down ontop durks bottom part and started sliding his shorts off. "You Ready?" India asked while looking up at him. "Go for it" he said closing his eyes. India Starts giving him head while durk is literally rolling his eyes to the back of his head. *10mins into it* "FUCK" Durk moaned. "Now its ur turn" Durk told India. India got ontop of his friend and starting riding it😭. Not even 2 minutes in and durk nutted.. Inside of her💀. Blah blah blah.

"Im finna hop in the shower" durk said. " Okay im getting in to" india told Durk with a smirk on her face. They showered tg and got out. "Aye You tryna slide to da studio wit me?" Durk asked while putting deodorant on. "Yeah Ig" india replied. I put on my white shirt with black leggings and my fur slides and took a late night picture.

@IAMINDIA🤍♾

@IAMINDIA
🤍♾.
Liked by Lildurk and 1,282,829 others
Kingvonfrmdao: My lil sis ugly 😭❤️.
Lildurk: Mhines ♾👩🏾‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏾.
Lilbaby replied to Lildurk: What's going on Fam💀? Yall datin??.
View more

"Durk is u ready foo"? I said yelling upstairs from the couch. "Yeah myf" He said coming down the stairs. He opened the front door for me as I walked out. I got In durks car on the passenger side and put my seatbelt on. He got in turned the car on, put his seatbelt on and started playing some of his music. India and Durk talked the whole ride otw to the studio . Once they arrive durk got out and opened indias side to let her out the car. They walked into the studio and into the room where von and baby were. "Aaaah there go the coupleee " baby said while laughing. "Huh" India said. "We no-" "Yes we are." Durk said interrupting her. Durk looked back at him with a smirk on his face. * I guess thats why he's smurk🤷🏾‍♀️* India looked back at him at started smiling. Durk and India went to go sit on the couch. Durk was getting ready to make & release a new song. "Von pass me da blunt" "igh cuzzo"  von got up and passed the blunt to him. He starts singing "Your homies died, you don't never slide, it ain't adding up (it ain't addin' up)
Get caught with a pipe, you out same night, you fed or what? (You fed or what?)
New opp pack in the air, this gas or what?" "He'd still be alive right now, if you niggas ain't gas him up.." "Tht shi was fye" Von said eating his takis. "Omm" Baby also added. Durk looked over at india and she was sleep. "When she fall asleep?" Durk asked looking back at von & baby laughing. "Ion een kno frl" von replied standing up. "Im gettin tired im not finna mess up my sleep schedule" baby said stretching. " It's our last week at school forever foo, jus stay up" von said putting his coat on. "Yessir we finna graduate this week" Durk replied getting hyped. "Von U tryna play da game ? When i get home" "Since baby's as a lil toddler talkin bout he tired" Which Received a laugh frm von. "Yeah fosho".

At da crib
Durk Carried India upstairs into his room laying ha down in the bed. Durk walked into his gaming room and turned on his ps5. "Come get in the bed wit me" India said peeking through the doorway. Durk jumped and turned his head towards India "DAMN, you scared the shit outta me. When df you wake up?" "I just did now cmon" India demanded durk. "Im trynna play da game wit von fam" "You gone have to wait" he said sitting down. "Ight Bhet." India said walking back to the room. As she was about to enter the room she felt nauseous. She ran to the bathroom and threw up. "DURK😭" She yelled sitting on the bathroom floor He ran into the bathroom to find india crying. "WHAT HAPPEND?" He said yelling. "Can Yhu go to the store and get a pregnancy test☹️.." india asked. Durk stood up and nodded his head. As Durk was walking outside india got yo brushed her teeth and immediately got on her phone.

India: Paris I Might Be pregnant..
Paris:HUH? BY WHO.
India:The only person I fucked recently is durk.
Paris: I knew it. That NIGGA FUCKING RAPED YOU.
India:PARIS HE DID NOT RAPE ME.
Paris: Im coming over rn.
India:Paris dont start doing to much ☹️.

India Pregnant or nah?
Vote Vote Vote🗳!
-durk777