dream land😴..

Durk
We've been looking for willow for 2 days straight. I fucking miss her so much. I haven't slept nor ate once. I've been out looking for her non-stop i need willow back, india has been trying to help me eat and sleep but ion want anything of that until i find willow. 

"Durk" Von said tapping my shoulder. "You been daydreaming for 3 minutes now folks, you hungry ?" He asked as we sat down on a bench. " nah im coo.." I told him shivering. " Foenem you needa eat, thats not healthy for you to go without eating this long". He said sitting back.

"I know it's just my mi-" . "I know yo mind on willow but chu needa eat" von said cutting me off. "You right lets go get something for everybody then head back to the crib" i said standing up. "Then we'll go back to looking for lil folks" von said walking next to me with his hands in his hoodie pocket.

India
" yall heard from yall mama on why she not letting yall back home?" I said with my voice cracking. " no she hasn't answered any of my messages in the past week" Bella said wiping her tears. "Awh baby cmere" i said holding my arms out. She ran into me giving me a tight hug and started crying. "I know baby you miss yo mom imma find out why she not answering you okay?" i said kissing her forehead trying not to cry while thinking of willow

"HOP OUT LIKE WE UBER EATS HELLOOO HERE GO YO PIZZA" Von said dropping pizza boxes on the table. "Oh- myfault folks ian kno yall was in hea cryin" Von added hugging us. "I just miss her von" I told him hugging him tight. "Ik india we all do but trust once we find who took her they will be dealt with" von said copying a tiktok.

"Periodt!" I added laughing moving from our hug as durk came in with wings and fries. "Bae you need help?" I asked trying to grab a box. "Nah im coo mamas tell errybody come down and eat" he said setting the food down on the table next to the pizza. Domonique,jayda,crystal,polo,pooh shiesty,gunna,young thug and alot more rappers came to help us find willow.

"I SMELL CHICKENN" Herbo said running down the stairs. He slipped on the last one and bust his ass. "DAMMIT STOP RUNNING LIKE A DAMN KID" ari yelled running to help pick him up. "Fat ass said "i smell chicken"Von said laughing at herbo falling. "Imma step outside for a min" I said walking out the living room and outside.

"India cmere" von said holding his arms out. I ran into them and started crying uncontrollably. "Fuck von i miss her" I said sniffing. "I know mamas but we gone find her i promise you" he said. I felt something cold touch my head. Me and von looked up and saw it was snowing. "Awe this a vibe, dark as hell and its snowing" von said laughing. "I know.." i said as my voice trailed off.

Me and von looked at eachother as more snow fell on us. We leaned in and kissed eachother. His big lips were so soft. You could tell he was a pro kisser. "Von i-" he cut me off by grabbing my face and kissing me again more passionately.

-
"Fu- von take sum outt" i moaned. "Stop bitchin and take dis dick" He said groaning. Von leaned down to kiss my neck and suck on it. "India why u so tighttt fuck" Von moaned. "Im finna cum india". "Hold it dayvon." I said moving from him. "I can't baby shit-" he said. I leaned down and started sucking his dick while rubbung it with both of my hands.

"WHO MOANING UP IN HEA" herbo said running in the front door downstairs. Von cummed as soon as herbo yelled. I licked it all up quick and ran to put my shorts back on. Von grabbed his clothes put them on and ran into the bathroom. I threw my clothes on and went into the other bathroom. "SOMEBODY WAS GETTING BACK SHOTS LMAOO" Herbo yelled. "OH-DADDY FUCKK" Pooh shiesty yelled. Him and herbo laughed together as durk ran up the stairs.

"Mommy?" I heard a familiar voice say. I ran out the bathroom and seen willow in durk's hands. "Oh my gosh babyyy" I squealed picking her up a hugging her. "Who had her?" I asked durk. "She was at the police station. They checked the cameras and saw her with a girl they couldn't identify" he said shaking his head. "I missed you so much baby!" I said kissing all over her cheeks.

"I tired mommy" She said yawning. "Okay cmon lets get you to bed" i said walking off.

HERBO POV..
"HAND ME THAT BLUNT ON THE TABLE POOH" i yelled nodding my head towards the blunt. He picked it up and handed it to me as we heard the door bust open. The music got cut off and we all got silent. "Fuck 12 here.." pooh said quietly. We all heard barking and seen Rottweilers running in. "WHAT THE HELL" i yelled running upstairs. Everybody was screaming and pooh fell and hit his ass.

"NIGGA RUNNN! THEY COMIN FOR YOUUUUU" i sang running into a wall . "WHAT?! WHY YALL YELLIN?" India asked running out of willows room. "SOME BIG ASS ROTTWEILERS JUST RAN INN RUNN FOR YOUR LIFEEE!!" I said jumping out the window and into the pool.

i heard laughing from a distance and some of the gang running to the pool. "I GOT YALL GOODD!!" Baby said laughing. "Nigga imma fuck you up" i spat. "Mane fuck you!" We all said going back inside. We all went back inside and just vibes until we all knocked out.

DURKIOO
I woke up in a dark room. I felt more bodies around me. "You ain't say that when i was blowin yo back in" Von said. "Shut the hell up dayvon" India replied walking into the living room. To prevent being caught i pretended like i was sleep. "I love you mamas" Von said kissing her. My heart dropped to my stomach. I heard india kiss him back. "So this what the fuck we doin?" I hopped up turning the light on.

"the he- OH DRAMA YALL WAKE THE FUCK UPP THE LORD HAS BLESSED US TODAY". Herbo yelled grabbing his drink that was sitting next to him. "D-Durk" India stuttered. "Nah Its one thing to be fucking on my ex-friend but its another thing to be fuckin on my BEST FRIEND. THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU? ALL DEM SONGS I WROTE BOUT CHU THEM TIMES YOU SAID YOU LOVED ME. WAS YOU LYING?" I yelled.

"I know i fucke-" she was cut off by pooh choking on his drink. "Nigga damn you gone die?" Herb asked hitting his back. "Ill die a pretty nigga" pooh said fixing his shirt. Me von and india looked back at them with a mean mug. "Oop- we sorry, continue" herb said laughing

"I fucking hate you india! You got cho own money. GET THE FUCK OUT MY HOUSE" i said throwing her phone across the room. "DURK IM SORRY! I KNOW THAT WAS A FUCKED UP THING TOO DO! PLEASE LISTEN TO ME." India yelled nearly crying. "You loved him more than me didnt you?" I asked. "Yeah nigga she did," von said behind me. "India walked up to me and pulled something from behind her back.

"Fuck you durk. It's me and Dayvon for life. It was good to be around you while it lasted buh bye!" She said stabbing me.

-
teeheee😉.

-kaylaaa