Willow 👶🏽 .

India was close to her due date. The baby could come any second, minute, hour? Or day. Durk and India agreed for the name to be Willow. India and Durk we're in the babies nursery packing the hospital bag.

 India and Durk we're in the babies nursery packing the hospital bag

BABY WILLOWS NURSERY💗.

"Im excited for willow to get here" India told durk putting blankets in the bag. "Me to" Durk said. "My back hurtss😔" . "You want a massage baby?" Durk asked India. "Yes please😘". Durk and india stood up as Durk started giving her a back massage. "Thank You" India told durk as she started to eat her takis. "You can't be eating those " durk said snatching them "WHY?" India yelled "My Baby finna come out lookin like a taki🙄" Durk told her preceding to eat some "boy go get me some food then" india said getting on her phone "Okay Watchu want? Sum seafood, chicken,burger,pasta?" "Seafood Boil😃" India said getting excited. "Ok Ill brb"

While durk is out

India
India Gets off her bed and goes to her drawer. She keeps the ultrasound pictures of baby willow in there. She pulled the recent ultrasound out and took a picture of it

 She pulled the recent ultrasound out and took a picture of it

@IAMINDIA
Baby Girl 🥺💓 .
Liked By:Kingvonfrmdao And 26,936,103 others
Comments off.
"I felt something under me and I looked down.." "OH SHII😧" My Water had just broke. India quickly called durks phone.

India:COME HOME
Durk:WHATS WRONG?
India:WILLOWS COMING
durk:OH SHIT IM OMW BABY STAY TIGHT
*end of call*

Durks Pov
When India said willow was coming I turned right back around. I sped thru the streets until I pulled up to my place. I quickly opened the door and grabbed india and the hospital bag. I rushed to the hospital and got inside "We gotta nurse? My baby coming!!" Durk said holding india. "Right here lets get her on this wheel chair" the nurse said. They took her to the room before it was time for india to push.

Her real Date of labor was supposed to be November 6th But she couldn't make it because her Iron was so low.
20 mins later
"Push Girl" The nurse said "OW" India yelled "Its okay baby, you got this" durk said holding her hand "It hurtss thoo 😖" India said before pushing again "Push!" India pushed, "Push! Shes almost here!" The nurse said smiling "Okay one more time, Push!!" India pushed and finally.. Of October 31st Baby Willow Banks was here. "Mr. Banks, Would you like to cut the cord?" The nurse asked "No😬.." Durk said smiling "CUT IT." India yelled at durk "Momma says cut it, she's already tired" the nurse said receiving laughs from everybody in the room. "Okay I will " Durk said getting up off the couch. After awhile Willow was all cleaned up, India was knocked out and so was durk. India and Durk were overjoyed that after all these months they finally got to meet their babygirl .

1:25 Pm Saturday october 31st.

Durk had just woke up and was feeling very energetic. He called Von,Baby,Booka, and Polo to meet up at the hospital to meet Willow. After everybody arrived they all gatherd around her. Everybody stared at her until a sniffling noise broke the silence. "Who df-" Durk said looking up. and of course, Von's dramatic self was fake crying. Polo and baby looked at eachother and burst out laughing. Durk and booka looked at eachother and started laughing aswell. Durk ended up Cry-laughing. "Durk ik damn well u aint cryin-" Booka said pulling his pants up. "watchu cryin fo ?" Baby asked. "He on his period" Von blurted out. Everybody looked at von and started laughing. Durk rolled his eyes and got up. "Yall wanna hold ha?" Durk asked. "Fosho" Von replied. Durk picked her up and held her for a minute before passing her to von.

SORRY I WASNT UPPLODING BUT IM BACC
ITS A LITTLE SHORTER THAN USUAL BUT I GOT YALL ON THE NEXT ONE!!

VOTE VOTE VOTE!!