She's So different .

Two months has gone past since Willow was born. India was really tired and she had slept all afternoon. Durk was at the studio Doing a freestyle when he saw a incoming facetime call from India. Wife <3, Would Like to Facetime. "Cut it off!" Durk told von. Von cut the music off as durk answered the call. "Hello?" Durk said putting the speaker up to his ear. "Whatchu Doin?" India asked cheesing real hard. "Freestyling, You?" "Chillin With Willow " India responded turning the phone towards willow. "I luh you." Durk said Smiling. "I luh you 2" India responded. She was smiling real hard, she loved durk with her whole life. "Make a song about me." She said smiling. "Bhet. Ill see yall in a lil" Durk said. "Ok see you in a min" India said. Durk hung up, "Aye say Von!!" Durk yelled standing up while adjusting his shirt. "Yurr?" "Im finna make a new song". He said smiling moving his head around lookin foe von. Von Peeked through the doorway smiling. "Where this come from?" He said laughing. "India just gave me an Idea to make a song about her." Durk said putting his phone in his back pocket. "AWHH HELL YUHH, LETS GO WRITE A LYRICSSS" Von said jumping up and down.

WIT INDIA & WILLOWW

" Hi Pooh" India said rolling over to find willow awake. "You hungry ma?" India said sitting up. willow just stared at her. "I guess thats a yes..?" India said starting to feed willow. India Unlocked her phone and scrolled thru instagram And Ofcourse... Theshaderoom

                                    @ TheShaderoom

@ TheShaderoom

#LILDURK Taking Pictures with #WILLOWBANKS When was she born? Does she look like durk or india more???

Liked by Kingvonfrmdao And 54,232,454 others

Comments are Off.

Back wit indiee

I'm not really mad about this post because its nothing personal. By the way my babies look cute. India turned her phone off once she was done feeding willow and took her down stairs. She had ordered some food a lil ago after she got off the phone with Durk. She had ordered some nuggets, waffle fries and some sauce. After she ate she took williow back upstairs and fell asleep.

WIT DURK, 11:23 PM

"Durkioo, Imma make yhu scream my name." "OH?.." Von said with a confused look. "Durkioo This shit aint foe da fame, Durkioo 2 real 2 real foe game, Durkioo I neva been a lame." "CUT" von said yelling. "NIGGA THAT SHII FYEE " Von said jumping and smilling. "Ik mane Im almost done i gotta Do the beat and more befo I can post it ." Durk said stretching. "Im finna go back to the crib we can meet hea tmrw" Durk said putting on his coat. "Igh bhet Folks"Von told durk grabbing his keys. They both went their seperate ways and went home. Durk went up to his room to find willow and India sleep. He Smiled and went to change into some night clothes. He rolled nd smoked a blunt rq and went to Bed.

NEXT DAY. 7:32 am.

India was the first one to wake up. She had a big surprise for durk since his birthday was the next day. She got up and went to do her hygiene. "Willow pilloww" India said in a soft voice. trying to not wake durk up. "Wake up mamas, it's time to eat. Willow slowly opened her eyes and starting whining. "Shh mamas it's okay, don't wake up dada"! India picked willow up and started to walk out the room. Before she could make it out she felt a presence standing behind her. As she turned around with Willow in her hand she got startled and jumped a little. "Damn bae I scared you?" Durk said laughing while rubbing his eyes. "What it look like?" India said rolling her eyes. Durk did a lil grin and walked into the bathroom to start his hygiene. India walked downstairs and set willow in her bouncer. India turned on Willow's favorite show, Mickey Mouse on and went upstairs to pick Willow's clothes out. Durk walked back into his and India's room to get dressed. "You ain't even gone say Goodmorning or nun?" durk said. "Im tryna get willow ready, India said turning around. "Gimme a hug or sum" Durk said getting annoyed. India grunted and walked over to durk and gave him a hug.

IM SO SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN POSTING THE NEW PARTS BUT HERE YALL GO! THIS STORY IS SUPPOSED TO TAKE PLACE BEFORE DURK DYED HIS HAIR SO WHEN THAT DOES HAPPEN ALL THE BEEF WILL HAPPEN TO!!. #OTFFOREVER