what happened to india?

❤️10

❤️10.k
👍2.k
@lildurk:Imma make you scream my name😻🤞🏾.
indiaroyale:ouu daddy🤭❤️!!
^^lildurk:mamas😩❤️

Polog:my boy drippy💧💧
^^lildurk:you alr kno it🤞🏾

OTFnikki:zurkio😽
^^lildurk:🖕
View more.

"Bae baeee" i heard india say as she walked into our room. "Indieee" i said singing. "Im finna go to the mall and buy some clothes😁" she said throwing some shoes on. "Okay be safe u taking willow?" I asked.

"Yes" she replied getting her favorite purse that i bought for her birthday. "Okay mamas i luh you" i said kissing her. "I love you more husband😍" she smiled as she walked out.

Vroy
Aye twin you tryna stop at the studio for a min?
I grabbed my phone and texted him back and hopped outta bed.

Fosho fam

AT THE STUDIO

"Got a drop on this flexin nigga he from Tennessee, i had a thot she be with the shits she told me where he be"

"I said fosho baby lemme kno if u wanna eat, she like von you already kno just put yo girl on fleek, im like cool i can do that boo watchu want some shoes" von rapped.

"Nigga spittin shit" i said dapping von up. "On king david we gone go viral" von said smiling. "A nigga finna go get sum food. U comin?" I asked von as he nodded.

WITH INDIA & WILLOW

"Mommy i w-want dis" willow told me as she pointed at a orange Milano Di Rouge Sweat suit

"Mommy i w-want dis" willow told me as she pointed at a orange Milano Di Rouge Sweat suit. "We can buy this then we gone go to the food court for a lil okay?" "Okay mommy" willow said.

I grabbed the sweat suit and the clothes i had and gave them to the cashier to buy them. "Wait- you lil durk's girlfriend?" a brownskin female asked me. "Yes why?" I asked. "You pretty and all but..." she said dragging the "t".