India

india
~
I rolled over and seen durk on his phone. "Goodmorning princess" he said leaning over to kiss me. "Goodmorning baby, where's willow?" i asked hopping out the bed "she in there sleep". durk said getting out the bed.

"You stay thinking about willow" he said grabbing my hips and kissing me. "Gotta keep her safe, i gotta keep both my babies safe". i said wrapping my arms around his waist. "what we gone do today?" i asked looking up at him. "well i gotta go to the stud-" i cut him off when i groaned and walked away.

"It's not gone be long bae, i just gotta finalize some things and I'll be back" he said grabbing my arm and pulling me back. "You promise?" I asked frowning. "I promise baby" he said kissing me. "MOMMY, DADDY KASH BI-BITE ME!" willow yelled as she ran into me and Durk's room. "baby kash was just playing with you, he dont actually wanna hurt you" i told her while hugging her. "oh.." willow said looking away from me

"Willow what did you do?" I asked turning her head towards me. "I hit k-kash" she said stuttering. Me and durk looked at eachother then back to willow. "Don't put yo hands on kash." I said laughing. "Or imma put my hands on u" durk said getting back on his phone. "No you not" i said knocking his phone out his hands and play fighting him.

"Oh u wanna fight?" Durk said pulling me under him and throwing soft punches. "MOMMY!" Willow said trying to fight durk. "You want some of this to?" Durk said tickling her. after we all werr done fighting durk laid me and willow down by him and we all cuddled and fell asleep.

~
I woke up a realized i had fell asleep. "Durk?" I said in a sleepy voice. I looked over and there was a note on the nightstand. It read

Hey mamas, I went to the studio i should be back by 12. I love you. Check yo cashapp😘. -durk.

I immediately got my phone and got on my cash app and seen durk sent me 4000 dollars. "Oh lord". I said laughing. "Willow what are you doing" i asked as she was dancing to the music on her ipad. "I dance mommy" she said swaying her hips. "Oop girl." I said laughing at her. "Mommy we take picture?" She asked looking up at me. "Yes baby we can".

Liked by lildurk kingvonfrmdao and 3,274 more

indiaroyale: durk's twin💞😍.

lildurk:😍😍
indiaroyale: we miss you dad🙁!lil durk
2,343 replies

OTFnikki:bug eye ass baby😒.
Indiaroyale:fan🥰!

reallywillow:HII MOMY!
indiaroyale: hi baby😘😘!!
9362 replies

travel2paris:come visit me🙁🙁
indiaroyale:let's see about this weekend??
travel2paris:bet