Ms.Banks Forever🤞🏾

2 months later..
India pov
"You excited for tomorrow girl??" Jayda semi-yelled. Tomorrow me and durk will have our wedding. Im excited but I don't really know if Im ready for this moment yet.. It came so fast. I remember when me and durk met in school. I can't believe I made it this far with him. With out him I wouldn't be here.

"Totally, I just hope everything goes how it was planned" I said re-applying my lipgloss.

"Why wouldn't it? I mean all the people there have common sense, Everything should go well" Paris said furrowing her eyebrows.

She flew down here from Cali and im grateful she could make time to be here for one the the best moments in my life.

"Well anything could go wrong! You never know" I said shrugging my shoulders.

"So who did you pick for the flower girl? Bella or willow??" Jayda asked smiling some more.

"I actually picked both of them..I didn't think it would be fair if i chose one of them and then the other was jealous".

"So Angelo is The ring carrier?" Paris asked. "Yes they all needed a role to do and I trust angelo with the rings since he is the oldest"

"True, True..Well Imma head back to my house so i have enough sleep for your big day!!" Paris said.

"Yeah Imma head back to..Get some rest love" jayda said hugging me and leaving with Paris.

"YALL IN BED?? I yelled to the kids. "YES MA'AM" they yelled back. Good i dont want any body angry or anything tomorrow because they didn't get enough sleep..

Durk walked into the living room and sat next to me. "Whats on your mind?" He asked looking at me. "Just kinda nervous.." I said trying to avoid eye contact with him. "I get it and it'll be ight. We there together and as long as u wit me aint nun gone go wrong aight?" He said hugging me.

"Okay, this is why i love you" i said kissing him. "You gone give me some tomorrow?" He asked smirking. "Durk" i said lightly slapping him and laughing. "But aye i invited perkio if youn mind?" He said.

"No I don't, he seems like a really good guy" I said looking at durk.

"Yeah..that shit scare me about how much we look alike" durk said laughing.

"Scared me and the kids too..But Imma head too sleep now.."

"Aight im coming too" durk said turning the tv off. "Ind—What are you doing bro" he said

"Stop moving im almost on" Climbing on his back. "There now carry me up" i told him hitting his neck.

"All hail Queen India Banks!" He said going up the stairs. We walked into our room and he threw me on the bed and walked out.

"Baeee" i whined seeing him walk away. "I was just seeing if the kids was sleep yet" he said getting under the covers.

"Mhm okay, goodnight bae" I said facing his chest laying down.

"Goodnight wife.." he said yawning.

THE BIG DAY!
"Ion wantchu to goo" durk said holding on to my legs. I rolled my eyes and looked down at him.

"Bae if you wanna do this wedding Me and the girls gotta get ready so do you and the boys". "Hmm fine, go ahead ia see you lata wife" he said getting up and kissing me.

Me, willow and bella walked to my car and got in. "Mommy are you scary?" Willow asked. "Im a little nervous baby but its okay" I replied backing out of our garage and the driveway.

"Are yall scared to walk down the isle?" I asked driving. "No imma be posing for the camera" willow said throwing up some signs her dad be doin. "Willow you can't you have to throw the flowers down the isle and then take a seat" Bella told her.

"BITCH DONT TELL ME WHAT TO DO! I WILL BEAT YOUR ASS RN DONT PLAY WITH QUEEN WILLOW!!" She yelled flicking Bella off. I dropped my jaw. "WILLOW WATCH YO DAMN MOUTH! DONT BE TALKIN TO YO SISTER LIKE THAT IM TRYNA HAVE A GOOD DAY".

At the wedding venue.
"Okay girls yall ready?" I asked willow and bella. "Yes! Im so excited! You look beautiful india" bella said hugging me. "Awe thank you babes you two look amazing as well".

"Okay india we got one minute left before its show time where the older guy you were walking with?" Wedding coordinator said.

"Im here.." My Grandpa said. He wasn't really in my life as much as I wanted because he lived all the way in south Carolina, but im glad he could still be here today.

The instrumental to india started playing and the doors opened for me and my grandpa to walk out.

DURK POV
I seen the doors swing open, Willow and Bella came down the isle with roses followed by india and her grandpa.

"fuck.."I said under my breath smiling at her. She had a red dress on followed by red lipstick with her hair in a bun.

She walked up to me and looked me in my eyes while holding my hands..

SKIP TO VOWS😭
Durks:
India I wanna start by saying thank you for being a great role model to my kids. Thank You for being here for me when i needed it. I promise to all ways love you like i did when i first laid my eyes on you. You've taught me so many great things and to be myself regardless of what people say. And thank you for staying loyal.

Indias:
Durk, I vow to always stay a good mother figure to our kids, I vow to stay loyal throughout this relationship, I vow to always love you like when I first met you, I vow to always be thoughtful and put my family first I vow to always be there when you need it the most And I vow to stay with you until death does us apart. Durk derrick banks, I love you And I can't wait to finally be Mrs.Banks.

Everyone clapped and cheered until the Priest spoke up.

"Do you Durk Wish to Take India to be your wife?"

I looked back at india and smiled. "I do"

"India Do you wish to take Durk to be your Husband?" He said looking at india

India looked at the priest smirking then looked back at me. "I do" she spoke

"Any Objections?" the priest said. The room when silent before me and india looked back at eachother.

"You may kiss the bride". Everyone clapped, screamed and cheered. Pictures were being taken and what not.

"I love you durk" india said
"I love you more Mrs.Banks"

"Faith Makes All Things Possible, Love Makes all Things easy"

The end😍👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾!!