Old ways .

𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐱||𝐎𝐫𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨,𝐅𝐥

" Yall make sure you go get your new lipgloss

" Yall make sure you go get your new lipgloss. 25% for the first 10 people " India said to Her live as she put some on. "these rappers really nice as hell im a different nigga when im pissed off " Polo sang as he walked over to india.

" Oh you on live?" He said putting his face all in indias phone. " damn move yo big head " I said pushing him away. " You love my big head tho " He said grabbing my waist and kissing me. " omg taurus moveee " I said taking my phone and walking away.

" He's weird yall " I said to the live. India walked upstairs to the bedroom in their rental. She layed on the bed as she was reading her comments. " Me and durk just on bad terms rn " I said answering the comments.

" why you leave mee " polo said jumping onto me. " do you wanna fight or something? You all up on me i told you to move." I said sitting up. " let's go " he said pulling his jeans up.

India propped the phone up on the dresser. " watch im finna beat his ass yall " I said walking towards polo. I hit him in his face. He picked me up and threw me on the bed. I got up from under him and threw some punches.

India ran into a wall that wasn't in the cameras view as polo followed her. " move taurusss " I said trying to move from his grip. Polo kissed india and she kissed him back. " We still fighting?" he asked me as he picked me up and threw me on the bed.

" I beat her ass yall " Polo said walking up to my phone. " But im finna beat her forreal." He said picking my phone up and sitting on the bed. " Die a legend will be dropping this friday June 7th. Make sure yall listen to that." He said reading some comments.

" She a talk to yall lata WE OUT!" Polo said ending the live. " India get up i know you not sleep." polo said tickling her. " po-" India said laughing. " Nah get up mamas." Polo said.

" Take these off" He said pointing to my shorts. " Why?"i asked " take em off india" he spat. India took off her shorts and polo took off her underwear.

"You mine" polo told me as he slid in.

𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐯𝐨𝐧 𝐁𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐭||𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚,𝐆𝐀
9:43 Pm

𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐯𝐨𝐧 𝐁𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐭||𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚,𝐆𝐀9:43 Pm