Durk wtf?!!

RECAP

Even tho me and durk got into it badly I still miss him. I wonder where he is right now..It's Like a piece of my soul is missing. I can't do it without durk,I need him badly. "Where is this boy at..." I said to myself. His location was on. I decided to go find him because me and HIS daughter wants him. I slid into some comfy but dark clothes and put willows all black adida tracksuit and some all black shoes.

India grabbed her keys,turned out all the lights and slammed the door. She was mad pissed because durk would never do something like that. She needed to catch durk in the act of cheating. She drove to the location which was 45 minutes away..Damn! Once India pulled up to the location she drove a little further down to the park. She needed help to catch durk. She called her long time friend..Paris.

"Hello?"

"Paris I need a favorr"

"India Omg hey girlll"

"Paris not rn..I need you to pull up to 1454 Corner ave".

"Okay Bet im omw rn"

"dress in all blck"

"Igh".

India waited for about 15 minutes until Paris texted her and told her she arrived. India drove back to the location and got out the car. "Okay so what we gone do is sneak around to the back window and peek. "O-"India cut Paris off " But hold Willow just incase I gotta fight a bitch".. She said walking around to the bck.

"Ily bae" Keyah said kissing durk on his cheek while they were watching a movie. Durk ignored Keyah and continued to watch the movie. "So you don't luh me bacc?" Keyah said mugging him. "Bitch no, We not together tf" Durk said mugging her back. "Okay but u wasn't complaining when you Had di-" Durk cut Keyah off. "Nigga stfu". "Oh bet durk" India said looking back at Keyah. "Hold willow while i got beat a bitch ass". India said speed walking to the door. She banged on it which scared Durk and Keyah. Durk rushed to the door while india was still banging. As India was still knocking on the door durk swung it open and india accidently hit im in his face. "OH shit My bad durk, But these hands are for both genders" "INDIA TF U DOING HEA" Durk said getting back up. He pulled india back outside and pinned her against the wall. "Tf is u doin bitch?" Durk said semi-yelling. "Tf are u doin cheatin on me?" India said back. "Bae im sorry." Durk said rolling his eyes. "No tf you not. What came to yo damn mind when u thought about cheating?" Durk was silent. "Exactly Weird ass". India started to walk away when durk grabbed her neck. "watch yo fucking mouf" Durk said yelling. He started chocking me. He had a tight grip so i couldn't try to go. I slapped him real fucking hard and me and Paris Dipped.

I had made it back home with Paris and Willow. I had put willow to sleep so me and Paris could hang. "Im finna go get my hair done ne-" My phone rang. It was a number I ain't never seen but I still answered. "Hello?" I said curiously. "Aye wassup dis India?" a manly voice said "Yeah, who dis?". "It's Von". I ain't never really talked to Von but when I did he treated me like family. "Oh..Wassup?". "I heard what happened witchu and durk." "Cool, bye" I said before trying to hang up. "India waittt-" Von said trying to stop me. I hung up before he coul say anything else. 10 minutes later i seen a black suv pull up. "Who tf is that?" I said looking out the window. Before I could Say anything else I seen a Man who looked about 5'9, Medium dreads, and skinny asf with bowlegs. I knew instantly it was Von. Paris pushed me out the way and looked out the window. "OMG ITS MF KING VON" "WTFF" Paris said running out the door. She hugged him and he laughed a little and hugged him back. Paris ran back in the house and upstairs. Idc wtf she was doing just leave willow sleep. "Dis yo package on the porch?" Von said looking down at me. Owieee I knew He was the type of nigga to fuck up my life but damnn he look to fine. "That was durk's birthday stuff but im finna refund that shit" I said snatching it. "Lemme talk to you" Von said walking in. "I ain't invite you in here?" noodle leg ass. "I did tho" He said leading me to the couch. I rolled my eyes and sat down. Von was sitting on the other couch staring at me licking his lips. Nigga I Was not looking like all dat. I had a red body suit on an my hair was straightened?

 I had a red body suit on an my hair was straightened?